shabazz
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 27,241
- Reaction score
- 50,284
Whats the name of the only Washington team Darryl Green played for from 1983-2002?Doesn't he play for Washington
The Washington ..............?
Whats the name of the only Washington team Darryl Green played for from 1983-2002?Doesn't he play for Washington
......but not safeLOL.
I'm valid on any Martin Luther.
Just kidding, Tyson.You sound crazy.
I'm originally born and raised in Flatbush, Brooklyn.
Imma say imma how I wanna say imma. LOL
"Football Team".Whats the name of the only Washington team Darryl Green played for from 1983-2002?
The Washington ..............?

The guy talking about "street cred" don't know what valid mean?......but not safe




If they don't....oh boy. This should be the easiest game of the year.He is an undrafted rookie making his first road start on a short week. This will be the easiest offense that the Cowboys have played all season. I know Christian Parker is happy, on Thursday his defense is going to look like the Doomsday D and he will finally start looking like a future HC candidate that everyone was expecting
