Are we sabotaging Garrett

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
How can we set an expectation on Garrett that the team makes NFCCG when we dont do anything in free agency except signing Mayowas of the league.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Weren't the Cowboys good last season? Isn't the Roster almost exactly the same besides Witten being back? Hard to claim sabotage when h already has a good roster

How do we have the same roster? Lost Irving, Beasley, and Gregory and have yet to replace any of these players.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was Garrett that put the offensive line together he chooses the players along with William McClay and then Stephen okay's it

John813

Reaction score
How do we have the same roster? Lost Irving, Beasley, and Gregory and have yet to replace any of these players.

Irving was lost last year too. suspension injury and awol for most of 2018.

My guess is Taco, Armstrong and a draft pick will be given a fair shot to win the RDE spot. At worst, we will see Crawford back out to RDE like in 2017.
Bease will be replaced internally and via the draft.

They got Cooper, Hurns and Austin who can play the slot as of now. Could add another slot capable guy in the draft or in the upcoming weeks.

Swanny

Reaction score
Did I say we are better? Just because the team hasn't gotten better doesn't mean we are sabotaging Garrett. The team he had last year was good. It's the same team. Can't claim it's sabotage when the roster is still the same roster that had a good year least year. When I think sabotage I think what the Giants are doing right now.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
wait_guy_confused_meme1.jpg

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Irving was lost last year too. suspension injury and awol for most of 2018.

My guess is Taco, Armstrong and a draft pick will be given a fair shot to win the RDE spot. At worst, we will see Crawford back out to RDE like in 2017.
Bease will be replaced internally and via the draft.

They got Cooper, Hurns and Austin who can play the slot as of now. Could add another slot capable guy in the draft or in the upcoming weeks.
Don't forget Wilson can play slot as well

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Garrett still has a lot of talent on the team and the fact we've been consistent in our free agent approach suggests there is no attempt to sabotage. I do believe this is his last year he has to get further or he's done.

If Garrett doesn't get extended he probably gets promoted to some new position VP of organizational culture or something like that.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
There is no way that they would sabotage the coach that Jones desires to succeed.

This is just such a lifeless way of talent acquisition that it just seems like tanking.

Swanny

Reaction score
Irving wasn't around last year. Gregory is a loss. That is 1 player. Beasley is easily replaceable. But even then that's 2 players. Hardly a sabotage.