Are you confident Zuerlein will be back to form this week?

eyedoc

Reaction score
Simple thread

are you confident he will be back to form this week? Yes or no

will he miss a kick this week? Yes or no

I’m not confident that hes 100% ready. I don’t think he’s confident yet either. I think he will miss a kick this week.
No. Once these kickers get misses in their heads it affects future kicks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah man, you are totally right. It’s completely abnormal to have confidence in your kicker going an entire game without missing a kick. Good call man. It’s like predicting a pitcher to pitch a perfect game. My bad man.
sarcasm or not its exactly rights ..yes he admittedly had those two bad kicks ie shanked the xp and missed the 31 yarder, yet he drilled 48 yarder to win the game down the middle and would have been good from55 easy,so his last kick was perfect..

but go ahead,

continue to trash your own players we have your number here..your truly a horrible and miserable fan that mocks all things cowboys.

nothing positive comes from your keyboard ever..its stuck on AZZ! heres your avatar

5ngehk.jpg

:lmao::yourock:

JBS

Reaction score
sarcasm or not its exactly rights ..yes he admittedly had those two bad kicks ie shanked the xp and missed the 31 yarder, yet he drilled 48 yarder to win the game down the middle and would have been good from55 easy,so his last kick was perfect..

but go ahead,

continue to trash your own players we have your number here..your truly a horrible and miserable fan that mocks all things cowboys.

nothing positive comes from your keyboard ever..its stuck on AZZ! heres your avatar

5ngehk.jpg

:lmao::yourock:

I guess every person on this board is anti Cowboys..everybody agreed with me on this thread..nobody has confidence in the kicker right now…must suck to be wrong all the time

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess every person on this board is anti Cowboys..everybody agreed with me on this thread. Nobody has confidence in the kicker right now…must suck to be wrong all the time

and then that game happened where all his kicks(last 3 really so great, couldn't be much more perfect) were true long and well the 56yard GW made an donkey out of you like i said he would..LMAO man vindication is awesome!!:lmao::lmao2::rolleyes: