Are you happy we signed Dak

Are you happy we signed Dak

• Total voters

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Not for what we paid..........Jerry is basically bringing back the same cast of characters who couldn't get it done over the past 3-4 years and hoping for a better result.
He sees the 13-3 year. We don’t have the team. I guess we are depending on luck.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I am happy they finally signed him to remove the uncertainty. But I am not happy with the deal itself. If the Cowboys don't win with Dak this will be a regrettable contract.
There are only so many top flight quarterbacks in the NFL. After Aikman retired, the Cowboys started Carter, Wright, Leaf, Stoerner, Hutchinson, Testaverde, Henson & Bledsoe. Talk about regrettable contract (s). Thank goodness for Romo & Prescott!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm glad we signed Prescott but the cost might have been a bit more digestible.

The cap situation wasn't nearly as expensive I originally expected, however. ;)

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes, lets pretend 2016 is still relevant. Subtract his rookie year when he just drove Romo's bus and he's 30-24........ 9-11 in his last 20 games.

There is no rationale argument that Dak earned this contract. It was given to him based on the potential Jerry Jones sees in him. He now has to live up to it and he hasn't come close yet.
So if he goes 13-3 this year it’ll be “yeah but it doesn’t count because we were loaded.”

29 total TD, 4 INT and Offensive Rookie of the Year and he gets no credit for that year, huh?

Sad, lowly haters are the BEST.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Hadenough

Reaction score
The problem with signing Dak is his performance against better teams. People cry about the defense and they are not good but when they have shown up Dak can crack an egg with his passing. He isnt a bad QB but he isnt worthy of the money contract he got. Signing Dak just set this team back in making a move towards building a SB contender.

Nav22

Reaction score
The problem with signing Dak is his performance against better teams. People cry about the defense and they are not good but when they have shown up Dak can crack an egg with his passing. He isnt a bad QB but he isnt worthy of the money contract he got. Signing Dak just set this team back in making a move towards building a SB contender.
Yeah, how will we ever afford a $22M cap hit for top 10 QB play????

What an awful position to be in!!!

We need a Football For Dummies forum.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Dak might not be a stable QB anymore. To over pay for that kind of question mark is a move made from fear. Fear will get them 8-8 or worse.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Absolutely. Shoulda happened last year, but oh well. Now it’s time to focus on the defense.