CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still a no from me, his ceiling has been reached and will never run the playoff gauntlet. If the goal is a playoff win then an exit, Dak is your guy.

I don’t know if there is a guy who can under Jerry but they have to try and get better at QB. If they get to the NFCCG, ask me again :thumbup:

RS12

Reaction score
LAC worst pass defense in the league last night gives up 290 yards a game and defense as a whole gives up 24 points a game. This offense couldnt even crack those numbers. Dak isnt the only problem but he is a problem, and it took an opposing bad defense to make him finally look good.

Jarntt

Reaction score
What a difference a week makes. Clearly there are people who are too up or down with one weeks performance. Or maybe it’s just that the Eagles fans are MIA after their loss this week

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
I voted no and I will keep voting that way. Short of a super bowl win we all know will never happen with this guy, there isn't anything that will change my mind.

You should also find a way to keep track of the members who flip flop back and forth with each win or loss. Those are going to be your true bandwagoners.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I voted no and I will keep voting that way. Short of a super bowl win we all know will never happen with this guy, there isn't anything that will change my mind.

You should also find a way to keep track of the members who flip flop back and forth with each win or loss. Those are going to be your true bandwagoners.
For many fans the votes they make on polls reflect their current emotions so it is unfair to label someone who changes their mind (in either direction) a bandwagon fan.

There are always some fans who hold out hope longer or give up faster than others over players, coaches, etc.

When a fan changes their mind it may be temporary or permanent, but part of being a fan is having the choice to decide what you like and don't like at any given time.

I think these polls are interesting because they provide a snapshot of the fan base's opinion on various topics, especially specific players and coaches.

It is less about being right or wrong or defining who are better fans and more about gaining an understanding of how Cowboys fans are feeling at various points throughout the season.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak was hot and cold against the Chargers. He did have his good moments in that game against a subpar team. But he still demonstrated that he hangs on to the ball too long and now he slow and will look like he is just standing around and take a sack, He's not the same quarterback anymore as he was when he was atop of his game. He won't be very effective if we do make it to the playoffs. It is time to move on especially with the extension coming up.

jay94

Reaction score
I guess 85% of the fanbase is just praying we get a top 5 qb from the draft, meanwhile they forget the stretch from Aikman to Romo. I do not want to go on that type of stretch. They should let Dak test the market just because he isn't worth the money he's gonna want. He's a top ten qb,

Diehardblues

Reaction score
“ happy” isn’t a description which defines my feelings or thoughts .

I’m certainly not “ happy” with the Dallas Cowboys and any or part overall this era.

I think there’s a better word or way to describe or conduct these polls and why I don’t vote.

The description is up for discussion. I’m thinking the word could be “ support”. Or maybe “ enough”. Or if it’s going to be individual games perhaps “ pleased”.

I can’t imagine anyone being “ happy” without winning a championship.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
If it wasn't for Micah Parsons this would be a below avg team. Prescott has regressed and looks scared to make a mistake. He was willing to take a few chances to let his WR go up for the ball but it's like the better teams that play cover two and have a Dline really bother Dak. The idea that Gallup is targeted more than Lamb is a joke. The only time Dak was really effective was on broken plays where he was playing street ball. He cannot win games from the pocket and teams are figuring that out.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I guess 85% of the fanbase is just praying we get a top 5 qb from the draft, meanwhile they forget the stretch from Aikman to Romo. I do not want to go on that type of stretch. They should let Dak test the market just because he isn't worth the money he's gonna want. He's a top ten qb,
This team doesn't need to draft a top 10 QB
They just need to draft a QB that can play better than Dak does in these playoff games. Dak against SF is playing like a 30th ranked QB.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he's top 10 list the 22 other teams he'd take over as starter for right now. I can come up with maybe 5 if I push it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm still a hard no. The defense won us another game that Dak tried to lose. Maybe I can change my mind if he shows us more of that MS State Dak. That's the guy we drafted and took us to a 13-3 record his rookie season. He even made Romo retire. I miss that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.