CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echospacing

Reaction score
he had a very good bounce back against a difficult defense so he gets my vote. Plus it spins up the anti's thereby increasing the entertainment value the anti's provide with their over the top complaining..........

CowboysRule

Reaction score
He played better but he still missed some easy throws. That will happen I guess. I also really hate his pocket awareness. That first sack he looked right at the defender getting blocked towards him and then spun directly into him. He takes sacks he should not. It's like he's lacking that "QB clock" in his head.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
no-that-a-hard-pass.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
El Paso. Dak's best days are behind him now. He looks really old and slow, his decision making is declining I think because of his awful number of Int's last year causing him to try and be careful not to throw one which in turn cause him to make slow decisions on where to go with the ball.

Also, in his own words he is a "big **'er" and he moves slow when he tries to run or move in general. He should have been a tight end like someone suggested instead of a QB. He is not worth an extension, however, knowing the rich drunk, he will get one. It is what it is.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dallas has a top 10 QB (though closer to 10 than 1) and the fact we see polls like this is why Micah has to cuss out his own fan base.
It really is embarrassing.
On the list of Dallas problems right now QB isn't even there.

The DL might be the only unit other than QB who has been top 10 this season.
Again, embarrassing.

Mark

Reaction score
Fickle bunch here in the Zone. Dak's approval rating has soared (relatively-speaking, that is) from last week.

Can almost hear Janet Jackson singing "What Have You Done For Me Lately?".

Echospacing

Reaction score
Worst past defense in the league. He just made it look difficult
maybe, but 4 games into the season they had played 2 of the top 3 passing teams in the league with injuries to guys like bosa and on pts allowed they are not at the bottom, more like middling. We will see where the chargers fall at the end of the season. Dak performed well and where he should've in that game.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
We won but not because of him.

He played an OK game. For a bad NFL QB which he is.
It seems that MM decided to dumb down the offensive playcalling even more for Prescott.

This is not a WCO we are playing. And leave me with that TCO crap please...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Dak is upper-half on the talent scale. Cowboys can win games with Dak, but he’s unlikely to carry the team by creating ‘Did you see THAT?’-type plays. He’s a pretty good bus driver. And when your starting QB is a bus driver - you need to be making a plan, and working a plan, to replace him.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Fickle bunch here in the Zone. Dak's approval rating has soared (relatively-speaking, that is) from last week.

Can almost hear Janet Jackson singing "What Have You Done For Me Lately?".
No this bunch in the Zone aren't fickle..........................

They hate on him 100 % of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.