CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regarding fans changing their votes from week to week ...

For many fans the votes they make on polls reflect their current emotions so it is unfair to label someone who changes their mind (in either direction) a bandwagon fan.

There are always some fans who hold out hope longer or give up faster than others over players, coaches, etc.

When a fan changes their mind it may be temporary or permanent, but part of being a fan is having the choice to decide what you like and don't like at any given time.

I think these polls are interesting because they provide a snapshot of the fan base's opinion on various topics, especially specific players and coaches.

It is less about being right or wrong or defining who are better fans and more about gaining an understanding of how Cowboys fans are feeling at various points throughout the season.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Still a no from me, dawg.

2YaPBhZvutxnqip.jpg

plymkr

Reaction score
My vote is still no. He froze up in crunch time. He played a better game but when he needed to be clutch he didn’t deliver. Made some rookie mistakes with stepping out of bounds on the 2 point conversion and taking the sack in the last drive. Also the delay of game on the last drive.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
My vote is still no. He froze up in crunch time. He played a better game but when he needed to be clutch he didn’t deliver. Made some rookie mistakes with stepping out of bounds on the 2 point conversion and taking the sack in the last drive. Also the delay of game on the last drive.
Lets not forget that he lacks pocket awareness. Dak has hit his ceiling and the best version of Dak was from a few years ago. Now he is slower and will get sacked.

starman22

Reaction score
I thought Dak played a great game, but when he stepped out of bounds on that 2-point conversion, I thought right when it happened that he was OOB. It didn't seem like he was aware of how close he was to making it, and let up? Idk, it really seemed like he could have tried harder on that play.

Overall though, great game by Dak, up until the end. It sucks that how a qb is judged, but it is.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is playing really good as of late minus some bad decisions. Maybe the best in a few years but I think his ceiling has been met. My no votes are based on an extension and a few more years with him. If Dallas does make the conference game….I will rethink my stance.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I thought Dak played a great game, but when he stepped out of bounds on that 2-point conversion, I thought right when it happened that he was OOB. It didn't seem like he was aware of how close he was to making it, and let up? Idk, it really seemed like he could have tried harder on that play.

Overall though, great game by Dak, up until the end. It sucks that how a qb is judged, but it is.
The one player you don't want to be undisciplined on a football club is the Quarterback. Leaders set examples.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Nope, he's as impotent as ever in the clutch and still couldn't beat a good team if his life depended on it. Watching him feast on lowly opponents like the Giants and Panthers (his specialty) in the upcoming weeks won't move the needle either.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ha! Already 3 to 1 in favor of "no".
Maybe there's hope for humanity after all...lol
It will be a "No" until he, at least, gets to the
NFC Championship Game. It's just that simple.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ha! Already 3 to 1 in favor of "no".
Maybe there's hope for humanity after all...lol
It will be a "No" until he, at least, gets to the
NFC Championship Game. It's just that simple.
3 to 1 are absolutely clueless. That's all it proves.

Status
Not open for further replies.