CZ POLL Are You Happy With Dak Prescott As The Quarterback of The Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

Added Message:

Regarding fans changing their votes from week to week ...

For many fans the votes they make on polls reflect their current emotions so it is unfair to label someone who changes their mind (in either direction) a bandwagon fan.

There are always some fans who hold out hope longer or give up faster than others over players, coaches, etc.

When a fan changes their mind it may be temporary or permanent, but part of being a fan is having the choice to decide what you like and don't like at any given time.

I think these polls are interesting because they provide a snapshot of the fan base's opinion on various topics, especially specific players and coaches.

It is less about being right or wrong or defining who are better fans and more about gaining an understanding of how Cowboys fans are feeling at various points throughout the season.

Last edited:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Yes! He’s playing great! I don’t care about the competition issue. He’s confident and hitting the right guys. He’s going downfield and making great reads. I’ve spent 2-3 yrs on the fence with him and even doubted if he would “get it” but right now he’s lights out and I like our chances

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's been playing at an elite level since before the Eagles game, and I can't blame him for that loss. We've seen glimpses of this Dak, but he's been sustaining it now, even through adversity. It looks like it's all coming together for him, and I couldn't be happier...Well, I'll be happier if we win the SB, but you know what I mean!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We always knew he could play like this in spurts, but the fact that he has sustained it for the entire season since the 49ers game? Unbelievable.

He likely can't keep up the blistering pace he is on right now forever, but if he can even be 80% of the guy he has been as of late he is easily an elite player at the QB position.

As someone that was about ready to throw in the towel on him, I'm a believer now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
87642365185c9705ffc647ff9506cec1-d7mnom9.gif

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Do it in the playoffs. Beat SF. And then I'd vote yes. Dak has had streaks where he played great before. I love the way he's playing. Reminds me of why I was a big supporter of his early in his career but he needs to continue playing like this. Until the playoffs I'll withhold my vote.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has worn me down from a no to abstaining. He has played great in stretches before but I need to see it through this brutal part of the schedule and into January. He is making progress with me…..:muttley:

leeblair

Reaction score
Dak seems to be improving, but he won't get my vote until he plays like this in a championship game.
And it doesn't excuse the past seven years, although I blame a lot of that on the culture in Dallas and Jason Garrett.
I am and have always been convinced that McCarthy is the right coach for the Cowboys, and he finally is showing why.
But if Dak had always played like he has been of late, no one would have questioned him.
And there is still the officials and wanting to know how big those "obscene" checks Jerry is writing are.
There is no doubt the fix has been in against a few teams- including last season vs the Colts, Lions, and Texans.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I already know he's capable of playing well in the regular season, especially at home. He's got to do it when it matters before he gets a Yes vote from me.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve liked him from day one. When Sean Lee said who is this guy. Eight years flies by.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I already know he's capable of playing well in the regular season, especially at home. He's got to do it when it matters before he gets a Yes vote from me.
That’s about team not individual. He’s more than capable.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak seems to be improving, but he won't get my vote until he plays like this in a championship game.
And it doesn't excuse the past seven years, although I blame a lot of that on the culture in Dallas and Jason Garrett.
I am and have always been convinced that McCarthy is the right coach for the Cowboys, and he finally is showing why.
But if Dak had always played like he has been of late, no one would have questioned him.
And there is still the officials and wanting to know how big those "obscene" checks Jerry is writing are.
There is no doubt the fix has been in against a few teams- including last season vs the Colts, Lions, and Texans.
You’re not gonna get it until you get it. Championships are won , by teams not individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.