CZ POLL Are You Happy With Dak Prescott As The Quarterback of The Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The standard of discourse on this board has reached all time low. Americans have successfully been dumbed down to the point of objective retardation. The concepts of nuanced discussion and separate but equal opinions have completely left the American lexicon.
It's just interesting to hear the same parrot talking points and them double down like I should agree with you. Be skeptical, I don't care. I find most fans hyper-unrealistic with regard to the game.
The standard is low.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re not gonna get it until you get it. Championships are won , by teams not individuals.
whirlwin----you have to observe Dak the player of 2017 and now 2023....he did not come in league with natural good fundamentals...footwork....weight distribution, throwing the ball...but he worked his tail off and got better and better...i have watched him closesly especially since 2017...i did not count 2016 because that was flash in the pan Dak with a killer O line and killer RB....sometimes Daks footwork still gets messed up if he is in much duress....but 90% of time he is keeping good fundamentals and now his brain has learned to anticipate defenses and receivers...Dak is playing at high level even when much of the team is NOT....Dak now carries the team where as before he could not...that is such major improvement

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
It's just interesting to hear the same parrot talking points and them double down like I should agree with you. Be skeptical, I don't care. I find most fans hyper-unrealistic with regard to the game.
The standard is low.

I stated my opinion and it wasn’t contingent on anyone agreeing with me. Why should I care what you think? Honestly.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The standard is low.
G2--- our team will get severely tested next 4 games....and it will do out team good...because most likely we can only hold on to 5th seed...even if Sheagles lose to 9ers and we beat them to have same record they are still winners due to tie breakers....so most likely unless Sheagles lose to lousy team we will be 5th seed which means unless major upset in playoffs we will be on the road every game....team needs to prepare for this....and i believe they are....i will say defense got exposed last night and 3 games in 12 days can do that....we have a mini-bye with 10 days rest and hoping our DC and defense leaders huddle defense to put the clamps down....and offense is firing all cylinders ...there have been 7 wild card teams win super bowl...from 1980 raiders to 2020 Bucs and Brady....Cowboys first team to be in super bowl as wild card 1975...when we lost to Steelers and should have won 21-17...3 years later Jackie Smith drops easiest catch in endzone and we lose to Steelers again 35-31 SB 13...but wild card teams can make super bowl and win....enough history to prove it.....so lets Go Cowboys this is your year

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
87642365185c9705ffc647ff9506cec1-d7mnom9.gif
Big Dog----i love hearing Dak say that most ever snap..."Here we Go".....i really dont know if we get the Leonard sweepstakes how much this will improve our team?....the leonard of 2018-2020 was lights out....but if we do get him and he wants more playing time it will be only 1 and 2nd downs....he is not the same guy...but if our DC and defense leaders can huddle find weaknesses in our opponents and Dak and OC continue we can make deep run in playoffs and 7 teams have been wild cards and won super bowl since 1980 Raiders to 2020 Bucs and Brady....even if Sheagles lose to 9ers and we beat them they still on top due to tie breakers...they must have 4 losses and we 3 for us to win division...its possible the lousy teams they play turn out to be "spoilers"....but most likely we 5th seed and unless major upsets in playoffs all our games on road...but other wild card teams have done it....why not us????.....if i could put Plutonium PLAT i would.....i am hoping we stay healthy....hoping our O line plays better than last night and defense plays better...but we can say without any doubt the New Dak now can carry this team whereas before we could not...watch out NFL....Cowboys got new grit

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How are people voting "no" right now? Dak has been playing lights out for several weeks!! smdh
Because they've seen him in the playoffs or against a top tier team?
2 years ago he finished the season by pounding the eagles. For like five touchdowns!!
Then went to the playoffs and threw up.

Last year he whipped Tampa Bay who was horrible had no pass rush what so ever. Then puked on his shoes the next week..

So when he gets to the. NFC championship game win or lose , as long as he doesn't choke,

That's all I need to see, and I'll vote yes.. until then? Show me.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has been lights out since the bye week - 20 TDs and only 2 picks. He got comfortable in the new offense and it shows.

Let's hope it continues.
Jake---and lets hope our DC and defensive leaders with a mini-bye 10 days rest can unvail a lock down defense...we do have personnel....but we got to stay healthy....and not nice to call MM fat Mike...but some of his very lame decisions...like passing on 3rd down stop clock instead of winding off 40 more seconds just because he wants to be aggressive
is stupid...if not for our defense finding a way to clamp down at end of game.....it would have been another cowboy flop....and none of it Dak's fault....MM really needs to be smarter when we are 1st and goal....dont run into the meat of their defensive interior...so many miss direction plays to implement?....RPO's on the edges..etc

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t break our hearts in the postseason Dak. We’re all starting to believe again.

Always great to watch a pro athlete at his or her peak.
a heart can only withstand a limited amount of breaks...these next 4 games will make who we are leading to playoffs....Sheagles must have more losses than us for us to be divsion winners....so regardless if 9ers beat them and next week cowboys beat them they are still on top due to tie breakers....most likely we are 5th seed....and maybe with a 13-4 record?....NFL needs to adjust that when you have a division winner 9-8 and a wild card 13-4?...but the old Cowboys did not care where they played....we were first wild card to make SB in 1975...yes we lost to Steelers and should have won 21-17...but 7 wild card teams have won SB...starting 1980 Raiders---2020 Bucs and Brady....history proves it....so Go-Cowboys....i am afraid of 9ers....unless our staff can develop scheme to counteract
9ers dominance....and we have to have the desire and motivation ....we must be ..."Damn the Torpedoes full Steam ahead"....and Dak and Parsons and D-Law
can do that

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Okay, you finally broke me. I'd been stubbornly saying no every time this question was asked. But, what I saw Dak do against the Seahawks has finally convinced me Dak is not the same guy as last year, he is much better. I'm happy with that guy at this point.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!
Thank you for always being consistent with these polls. :starspin:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
i was happy with Dak when it was fllipped. When most werent happy.

The band wagon fans and recent fandom is pathetic. Now that he's playing up to his potential, and the team is winning, the board is behind Dak. mostly

Look tho... even a few stragglers left over on the unhappy side.

When do people stop and realize the problem is themselves, not Dak.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Okay, you finally broke me. I'd been stubbornly saying no every time this question was asked. But, what I saw Dak do against the Seahawks has finally convinced me Dak is not the same guy as last year, he is much better. I'm happy with that guy at this point.
Bandwagon. You're probably a fair weather friend too. i know a few of those kind.

Things down for you lately? Or just good for Dak? Because Dak's team is also playing well.
I've never bought into the idea that it's only about the QB. it takes a team.. Dak is just one player.

Amazing what he can do when the guys around him have the talent and desire to win.

just like any other elite QB, none can do it by themsleves.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bandwagon. You're probably a fair weather friend too. i know a few of those kind.

Things down for you lately? Or just good for Dak? Because Dak's team is also playing well.
I've never bought into the idea that it's only about the QB. it takes a team.. Dak is just one player.

Amazing what he can do when the guys around him have the talent and desire to win.

just like any other elite QB, none can do it by themsleves.
Dak playing well is a force multiplier. When he is playing well, everyone on the offense eats. He's not just one player, he is the straw that stirs the drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.