CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regarding fans changing their votes from week to week ...

For many fans the votes they make on polls reflect their current emotions so it is unfair to label someone who changes their mind (in either direction) a bandwagon fan.

There are always some fans who hold out hope longer or give up faster than others over players, coaches, etc.

When a fan changes their mind it may be temporary or permanent, but part of being a fan is having the choice to decide what you like and don't like at any given time.

I think these polls are interesting because they provide a snapshot of the fan base's opinion on various topics, especially specific players and coaches.

It is less about being right or wrong or defining who are better fans and more about gaining an understanding of how Cowboys fans are feeling at various points throughout the season.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Yes! You can't be the odds on MVP favorite headed into week 14 and not be a good QB. Defense matters, penalties matter. Sometimes you run into a buzz saw. We're not the best inclement weather team. Both QB's were pedestrian honestly. Dak has been exceptional this year espeacially since SF. This game was not on him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd say yes. Was he spectacular yesterday? No, but then again, only Brandon Aubrey was on the team. Dak can't play defence. He can't stop the defence and St from committing the penalties that they committed. He can't tackle a running back. All in all, he's done well this season, excluding yesterday. I think most of the blame belongs with DQ and the defence for yesterday.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I’ve said the same thing in all votes. No. Overall he’s playing great but he needs to do it in the playoffs.

His stock is high, u could get two 1st for Dak and take a chance on a more mobile QB. Taking the price reduction at QB lets you more easily resign key players and FAs. If you’re QBs best trait is Citizenship you don’t have a QB.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
He plays great against poor teams and seems to become a completely different player against good teams. With a defense that can't stop the run the offense has to get out to an early lead. Dak is the head of the offense. If he wants a monster extension (which he'll probably get anyway because my opinion doesn't matter) he needs to play well regardless.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I voted yes. He did not give up over 200 yards on the ground. He did not rough the punter. He did not jump offsides Or hit players in the helmet.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Still the same, no until he proves he can get it done in the postseason. Yesterday was playoff atmosphere and he crapped the bed, again. Bills needed to win to stay alive, we needed to win to try to get the division and the 1 seed, and to prove we can beat good teams on the road. So still no.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I’ve said the same thing in all votes. No. Overall he’s playing great but he needs to do it in the playoffs.

His stock is high, u could get two 1st for Dak and take a chance on a more mobile QB. Taking the price reduction at QB lets you more easily resign key players and FAs. If you’re QBs best trait is Citizenship you don’t have a QB.
yes but do you really trust the jones boys to select the next qb?? I dont.
They dont trust themselves either ! Thats why they stay with dak, they know what they have in him and jerry likes that he is so talked about, it is good for the
circus.
When dallas loses, it isnt all daks fault, even if he has a not so good game, I usually see that it is on mike dan and other coaches, more than dak or the players.
Sometimes the players dont play good, it is because of the coaches, you know the ones that coach these guys up and come up with the plays and the game plans.
The players have to work with what the coaches give them.

Like parsons I dont think he liked his role in the game plan, and looked unhappy from the start , and he was a non factor in the game.
That tells me he wasnt used in the most effective manner,no innovation in the game plan at all, or the play designs.
Buffalo out coached mike and his guys bigtime in that game.

Against lesser teams the raw talent can overcome the other teams, but when the other team outcoaches your coaches it will look like that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.