CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not upsetting me. I just laugh How ridiculous it all is in your responses to me….on every post.
Fair enough, I use a lot of sarcasm to make points. It's just how I talk. Sorry if it rubs you the wrong way, nothing personal. I'll try to dial it down.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't think I voted last time.
He's the quarterback we have. He plays well enough to get us to the playoffs, so if I had to vote based on that, I'd say "Yes."
But do I think he can decipher the schemes the great coaches devise during the playoffs, schemes designed to attack a quarterback's weakness? "No."

Regular season is not when I'll judge Dak.
Post season is when I'll log in a judgment.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know...it was the rain.

They had the ball many times after a score. smh
Do you know what time of possession is.? Cowboys had more passing yards than Buffalo,. You do know that there’s three aspects to football. Offense, defense, special teams. And only takes one not to show up to lose. Yesterday all three made mistakes. But that doesn’t fit your narrative.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Do you know what time of possession is.? Cowboys had more passing yards than Buffalo,. You do know that there’s three aspects to football. Offense, defense, special teams. And only takes one not to show up to lose. Yesterday all three made mistakes. But that doesn’t fit your narrative.
You know my narrative? Go play with someone else, count them stats. In other words, get lost.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know my narrative? Go play with someone else, count them stats. In other words, get lost.
You’re a good guy, my cowboy brother. You don’t hold a grudge, neither do I. Be good. Be safe.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, you were picking on the quarterback . I don’t think I called you any names I just thought you had an agenda. Apologies if that’s not what really happened

Status
Not open for further replies.