CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Rooting for Dak has been a roller coaster ride. Early in his career, I felt like he was getting better every season, but I also thought he hit his ceiling the last year or 2 and started to regress but he put that notion to rest since the Niners game.

When this offensive line does its job he is playing as well as any QB in the league right now and should be in the MVP conversation in my opinion.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. you can't dispersuade me. I've been on the Dak wagon since he took over for Romo.
Dak is best thing that's happened to Dallas since sliced bread

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'm going with yes. He did a great job righting the ship against the lowly WFT. Some really flukey stuff put us behind, but he kept his focus.

I hope he shows the same attitude if things start going wrong in the playoffs. He has the tools to be a better than good QB. He needs to know when to pat his teammates on the back and when to get on their butts when they ain't doing their jobs.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Why is this poll only posted after wins now? Never mind - maybe the OP intentionally wants the results to point in one direction.

I'm staying firm until Dak proves he can get it done in the playoffs.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Remember the whole 5 game win stretch?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, he had a season to remember. My yes vote is in no way saying to back up the brinks truck and extend him though. This is the postseason to set his legacy, it is all lined up for a championship game appearance, at least. MM seems to have tweaked his game for the better and I hope it continues on for the next month. Even if Dallas loses in the division round but Dak still plays a solid game…..I will still probably be okay with an extension. Spit the bit against GB and I will join in on the pitchfork parade :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.