CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
12-5 seasons isn't the goal. Led the league in TD's isn't the goal. Win the MVP if you want. That isn't the goal.

In 8 years of trying he hasn't ever achieved the goal. He hasn't come close. Now this org wants to give him $55M-60M a year???

This is the QB some fans are happy with. I guess always coming up short works for some. Not me.
Its a team game bro, advancing in the playoffs is incredibly difficult.

Aaron Rogers is considered one of the greatest QBs of all time and guess how many rings he has?

ONE.................thats right, one of the greatest QBs of all time will be starting his 20th season later this year and he has just one single SB ring.

And Rogers playoff record...............12-10..................and that includes multiple times losing as the number one seed IN LAMBEAU.

It takes a TEAM to advance in the playoffs, one single player cannot do it on his own.

Reactions: G2

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak played at an MVP level this season leading the NFL in TD passes............he has more than earned a market level contract extension.

What is market?

Around $50-$60 million for a MVP level QB.

And for those that say "hell NO", give me your alternative. Let Dak walk and replace him with who that is going to put up equal or better stats?

And keep in mind we will be picking in the bottom of the draft, so you can forget about a CJ Stroud or a Celeb, so dont even bother with names like that unless you want to blow the team up and tank for top 5 picks or trade away somebody like Lamb or Parsons for that top 5 pick.

I want to hear actual viable replacements, not wet dreams if we are letting Dak walk.

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak played at an MVP level this season leading the NFL in TD passes............he has more than earned a market level contract extension.

What is market?

Around $50-$60 million for a MVP level QB.

And for those that say "hell NO", give me your alternative. Let Dak walk and replace him with who that is going to put up equal or better stats?

And keep in mind we will be picking in the bottom of the draft, so you can forget about a CJ Stroud or a Celeb, so dont even bother with names like that unless you want to blow the team up and tank for top 5 picks or trade away somebody like Lamb or Parsons for that top 5 pick.

I want to hear actual viable replacements, not wet dreams if we are letting Dak walk.
I'm not sure of the alternative.. I've been pleading for us to recruit some legitimate options so that they could have been developing behind Dak. The fact that we don't even have a serviceable back up QB is a concern.

However.. what I am confident of is that if we pay Dak that level of money.. then we aren't keeping Parsons and CeeDee etc etc.

Dak without CeeDee.. and without a defence that is keeping oppo to an average below 3TDs? Hmmmm

Chasing6

Reaction score
It would be the stupidest thing the Cowboys ever did in their history to pay Dak that kind of money even if he wins the super bowl.

No player in the history of the league is worth that. Not even TB12.
No. The stupidest thing was paying Zeke his last contract.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
12-5 seasons isn't the goal. Led the league in TD's isn't the goal. Win the MVP if you want. That isn't the goal.

In 8 years of trying he hasn't ever achieved the goal. He hasn't come close. Now this org wants to give him $55M-60M a year???

This is the QB some fans are happy with. I guess always coming up short works for some. Not me.
For a lot of these guys Dak individual successes are the goals …. that’s the frustration that us “ haters “ have .

Status
Not open for further replies.