CZ POLL Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting DT Neville Gallimore with the 82nd pick?

Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting DT Neville Gallimore with the 82nd pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
For me it was between gallimore or Terrell lewis. I think gallimore was the better pick. We have no depth at DT. And a guy that can effectively rush from the inside is invaluable on defense. Hes a freak athlete that needs a little better technique and build some more strength to anchor at the point of attack. But man really like the upside of this kid. Good pick

morasp

Reaction score
Most of the profiles I read said he has the traits to be a very good NFL player but hasn't developed the technique, core strength etc. His forty time is insane for a guy that big and he plays hard until the whistle so it really comes down to if he has the desire to do the work to clean things up to be the type of players he's capable of being. Two other options at this pick were Jordan Elliot DT and Lloyd Cushenberry C.

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This is the one pick where I had about 10 other players I would have preferred, but yet he still was around my 10th on the list so I cant complain at all. But when comparing to the rest of this incredible class this was my least favorite pick.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
raw

Why no poll for Bradllee Anae?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Could end up being the best player in this draft class.

“Bartender, I’ll have what he’s having.”
NO WAY can anyone make this statement. Best effort guy? I could see that. Best player in this draft? Chase Young says “Hi.”

Creeper

Reaction score
I like Gallimore, but I would have taken Jourdan Elliott who also fell to them. Elliott has some character questions and that could be why they chose Gallimore, but I think Elliott is going to be the better player in the long run. If there is a guy who could be a disappointment I think its Gallimore.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*while I can fully appreciate the 360-degree need ,this franchise faces in Fielding a competitively dominant team,,, Man,,, I just found it so frickin' stereotypical/ true to the "formed mold" that they've taken this major step in addressing this GLARINGLY, SINCE LIKE ,,,er,,, FOREVER, OBVIOUS MUCH NEEDED KEY POSITION PLAYER,,, in the third Rd. SHEESE!o_O

* I'm genuinely euphoric with this pick, feller's:starspin:*

lonestar2288

Reaction score
Of all the picks, Gallimore was my least favorite. Elliott was there, as was Muse. I was really hoping they'd trade back into 2nd for Chinn to be honest. It is what is

Status
Not open for further replies.