CZ POLL Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting DT Neville Gallimore with the 82nd pick?

Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting DT Neville Gallimore with the 82nd pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eXvLfai.png

*Results from all five polls

lonestar2288

Reaction score
Depends who does the comparison. First person that Kiper compared him to when pick came in

Verdict

Reaction score
“Bartender, I’ll have what he’s having.”
NO WAY can anyone make this statement. Best effort guy? I could see that. Best player in this draft? Chase Young says “Hi.”

I meant the Cowboys draft class. But there are historic busts taken high, so even that is possible. But that’s not what I was saying.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Could’ve had Jordan Elliott. He spent more time in the opponents’ backfields than their RB’s did.
He had a higher PFF grade. Two highest PFF grades in the 2020 draft.

Chase Young 96.1
Jordan Elliott 92.4

I really wanted Elliott.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
For me it was between gallimore or Terrell lewis. I think gallimore was the better pick. We have no depth at DT. And a guy that can effectively rush from the inside is invaluable on defense. Hes a freak athlete that needs a little better technique and build some more strength to anchor at the point of attack. But man really like the upside of this kid. Good pick
He'll have one of the best to learn from in McCoy.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I meant the Cowboys draft class. But there are historic busts taken high, so even that is possible. But that’s not what I was saying.
OK makes sense. Still won’t be the best overall or even on D side. Those go to Lamb and Diggs.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don’t think they are anything alike. I think Gallimore is a first round talent that was misused at Oklahoma.

I dont know about this but *** kind of Dline play are they running in Oklahoma.none of that makes sense ,They rarely made use of Gallimores incredible get off and first step,they got him running stunts most of the time .what the Sooners need a a NFL style Defense.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
You will have to clarify this post for me.
To say that Gallimore could end up being the best player in this class??? Don't you think that is a bit of a reach with us picking Lamb and Diggs? That's a pretty big step up in talent level from Gallimore.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I dont know about this but *** kind of Dline play are they running in Oklahoma.none of that makes sense ,They rarely made use of Gallimores incredible get off and first step,they got him running stunts most of the time .what the Sooners need a a NFL style Defense.
That defense is very odd in oklahoma. On the other hand, in Dallas Gallimore should thrive playing with Poe and McCoy because whether he's with Poe on early downs while spelling McCoy, or playing along side McCoy on passing downs, those guys draw the focus of the OL consistently, and will free up one on ones for the young dude. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.