Arrggg Captain Morgan or What Liquor do you like

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
romomania;4816675 said:
whats the drink you mix it with? Asking because I am all about trying good mixed drink recipe's

Various drink mixes.

Have mixed it with some tea and lemon...I think you can actually buy it premixed with tea.

Various fruit drink mixes work well with it. Even something as simple as the packages of powder for individual bottles of water.

Oddly enough I think my favorite is a margarita mix. Instead of the tequila (which is not a good alcohol for me lol) I use captain morgan.

jubal

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4817037 said:
Various drink mixes.

Have mixed it with some tea and lemon...I think you can actually buy it premixed with tea.

Various fruit drink mixes work well with it. Even something as simple as the packages of powder for individual bottles of water.

Oddly enough I think my favorite is a margarita mix. Instead of the tequila (which is not a good alcohol for me lol) I use captain morgan.

Nothing nowadays,but in the day,jb n coke,the only scotch was teachers,worst I ever tried was lord Calvert n coke, and vat 69 worst scotch.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
How in the world do you guys know all these names? There's like 5000 different types of it!

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Joshmil53;4817706 said:
How in the world do you guys know all these names? There's like 5000 different types of it!

You find something you like and you stick with it. You get bored with that and you try something else.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
CPRR....
A 16 oz glass - fill half with ice.
Cover the ice with Coke or Pepsi.
Put in a shot of Bicardi 151.
Put in a shot of Coconut flavored Rum.
Fill to top with Pineapple juice.
Cover - Shake it one time.

Looks like **** but it goes down easy and it's one and done.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
the_h0wey;4816689 said:
Crown Royale Reserve and Diet

You spend $50-$60 on a bottle of whiskey, then pour a diet drink on top of it!? Lemme guess..."Yac 'n Coke" is your 2nd fav?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Joshmil53;4817706 said:

Find out what you like, what about it that you like and experiment from there. One drink at a time.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Vodka - Dripping Springs and Tito's - Prefer Dripping Springs
Bourbon - Bulleit
Scotch - Glenlivet - 12 or 18 Single
Gin - Bombay

As far as favorite mix drink:

Gin and Tonic
or
Firefly Ice Tea Vodka w/ Country Time Lemonade - Taste just like sweet tea!!

the_h0wey

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;4818981 said:
You spend $50-$60 on a bottle of whiskey, then pour a diet drink on top of it!? Lemme guess..."Yac 'n Coke" is your 2nd fav?

Nope. I would call it more of a splash. Ice 95% Crown 5% diet coke. It takes me 6 glasses to use 1 can so I started buying the Liters because I got tired of putting open coke cans in the fridge...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
the-perfect-martini.gif

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
theogt;4820037 said:
:laugh2:

A buddy of mine who's a devout martini drinker, once showed me the way he makes his "special" dry martinis.

He put ice in a highball glass...pulled out the bottle of vermouth and "showed it to" the ice-filled glass...poured ice out of highball glass and filled it w/ 4 healthy fingers of gin, then mumbled something about James Bond and a cat.