Arrington said he doesn't want to be a Cowboy

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
In radio interview, according to Spags, Lavar reiterrated that he wanted to stay in the NFC East but "NOT with the Cowboys".

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
In radio interview, according to Spags, Lavar reiterrated that he wanted to stay in the NFC East but "NOT with the Cowboys".

Where have you been for the last few days ?

Geez.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Muhast said:
That means he'll be a cowboy ;)
It means most likely that his agent has already contacted the Cowboys and the Cowboys said, "No thanks!"

Silverstar

Reaction score
Good...let's keep our defense young by drafting our players. Signing Henry, Ferguson and Glenn was enough for me last year. We don't need any more FA's on defense IMO.

burntricersx

Reaction score
Good...the last thing we need is for him to freelance himself out of a play like he did so often in DC.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Why can't TO hate us like that? I would never be so happy about someone hating us as I would if TO did.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
...it also means he's not a very good negotiator...

Why would he announce something like this, especially after also saying he wants to play for an NFC East team.

Ya think it might gain him a few more bucks if the Giants or the Eagles thought they might lose him to the Cowboys?

Duh!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Why would he announce something like this, especially after also saying he wants to play for an NFC East team.

Ya think it might gain him a few more bucks if the Giants or the Eagles thought they might lose him to the Cowboys?

Duh!
ggod point.

not too bright.

Its stupid too because he specifically said he wanted to be able to face the Skins twice a year. Well if that's the case, y not go to their ultimate rivals... the Cowboys?
Isn't that kind of contradictory?

If you truly dislike the Skins and want to get back at them, where better to go to than the Cowboys?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Kewl, I don't want him anyway...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BigWillie said:
Why can't TO hate us like that? I would never be so happy about someone hating us as I would if TO did.

ROTFLMAO... I'm on your side there, BW...

zack

Reaction score
Muhast said:
That means he'll be a cowboy ;)

Reverse psychology.....see Keyshawn Johnson two years ago. He said he wouldn't be a Cowboy either.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Well, Fergus does not want Arrington to be a Cowboy. So were even.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Who the hell is Lavar Arrington? Is he a football player or something?

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Duh!

Well, other than being lazy, unmotivated, overrated, and ignorant the knock on him has also been that he is dumb, so...

ghst187

Reaction score
yeah, if you want to get the ultimate revenge, wouldn't you want to play for the rival?
Well if he doesn't want to be a Cowboy, then he can rot on a crummy team somewhere with no chance of a ring...
whatever dude. We don't need ya

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Obviously, they would not want to come to Dallas because Parcells has already said that he doesn't want to deal with the Postons. So they come out and say Lavar doesn't want to come to Dallas because he knows he has NO CHANCE to come to Dallas. I think the Postons and Lavar are from the same cloth mentally.

juice28

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
ggod point.

not too bright.

Its stupid too because he specifically said he wanted to be able to face the Skins twice a year. Well if that's the case, y not go to their ultimate rivals... the Cowboys?
Isn't that kind of contradictory?

If you truly dislike the Skins and want to get back at them, where better to go to than the Cowboys?

He used to be a Commander. You think he can become instantly smart overnight. Give the guy a break. :D