Reaction score
Exactly he isn't tipping his hand yet but deep down he'd love to come to Dallas
and play for Parcells

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The postsons are his agents...do we really think the cowboys were interested in dealing with them?

Truth is probably what reality said.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah, I imagine the Postons called Jerry and Bill and they won't even return the call... so the Postons are telling Mr. Commander to say anywhere but Dallas in the East.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Exactly he isn't tipping his hand yet but deep down he'd love to come to Dallas
and play for Parcells

Nice Avatar ;)
:lombardi:

I think deep down LaVarr DOES hate the Cowboys.
He loved taking Troy Aikman out.

No biggie. He ain't gonna win anything with anyone.

Reaction score
From everything I have read he said "I want to play in the NFC East but preferably not with the Cowboys". Big difference.........however after bringing this to everyone's attention, I would PREFER the 'boys' don't sign him. Who needs another nut case?:D

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The bottom line is that Arrington is a free-lancer and the coaching staff for the Cowboys, Commanders and Giants are all deep believers in a system scheme where players have specific responsibilities and are expected to carry them out. If he thought Gibbs/Williams was tough on him, I would love to see how he would react playing for Coughlin or Parcells.

His best bet is to find a team with an offensive-minded coach who will allow him to freelance on defense. Arrington is a decent linebacker but his freelance tendencies make it easy to gameplan around him.