Art Bell goes to that Saucer in the sky

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would have too. 7 seconds is not nearly enough time.:D
:lmao: it didn't faze me ,I was 3/4 thru bottle of Glenlivet and started laughing, but my ol' lady was kinda fuming over it & I did pay the bills,so to shut her up,,,I had to make a phone callo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I bet some guys loved it ( no naming names here)

As for the recording it could been converted VHS tapes and uploaded to you tube
Well,it would be archived in the TUCSON public access any where from 89 to93 I'm thinking, but man! I don't even think it's a funded thing anymore, so if it was recorded on vhs it'd probably either be in some station honchos garage or chucked in a dumpster

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Well,it would be archived in the TUCSON public access any where from 89 to93 I'm thinking, but man! I don't even think it's a funded thing anymore, so if it was recorded on vhs it'd probably either be in some station honchos garage or chucked in a dumpster
have you ever tried to search for it online?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
RIP W6OBB

Picture_511.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's one big Bummer!
I've spent untold hours after midnight at my reloading bench& bottle of scotch whiskey listening to " coast to coast",,,although some of his show 'callers' were COO-KOO X12,,,,that's fer' sure.
Lol, and that's putting it lightly. I listen to Coast 2 Coast every night. Can't get enough of it. George Noory filled Art's shoes pretty well.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LoL,,,sews it up with a needle and thread,,,now you gotta understand this dude is straight faced& dead serious thru out his reanimating procedure ,like a college professor giving a lecture, he'd done all kinds of weird, weird stuff,I think he shot it up with Alka-Seltzer with a hypodermic needle ,I think he put it in a washing machine on agitate cycle,,,anyway at the end it shows him turning a live brown trout of 12" loose into a stream and watching it swim away:lmao:
Now after witnessing that,I'd pretty much regulated the majority of Art BELLS radio show 'callers' into the same category as Public Access Fish reanimator Guyo_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
A man sewing is paranormal enough for me.:p

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's still going on? I haven't listened in over 10 years...
Oh yes. It comes on all talk radio shows throughout the country. Here, in the NE, it comes on at 1AM. When visiting Florida, it was also on that particular towns local talk station.

Hardline

Reaction score
I would only listen to the shows that covered topics I was interested in.
This show was also frustrating to me because for every 15 minutes of show content there would be 30 minutes of commercials it seemed.

The best conspiracy radio was on shortwave back in the early to mid 90s called Hour of the Time with William Cooper. I have every episode of the archives on my hard drive. Bill Clinton called him the most dangerous man on the radio.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I remember stumbling onto Night Vale. An exaggerated version of Coast2Coast, but centering on a single township.

Never heard of it..still around?
I know cost to cost still there with George Noory and Heather Wade doing the Midnight in the desert.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Heard about this earlier today and was going to post something.

Spent many a night in the 90s/early2000s getting little to no sleep listening to Art sometimes until 4-5am, and I loved every minute of it.
He also had the most wonderful bumper music ever.
This one goes out to you Art.......RIP