As A Positive Side Note: Dez!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
dez-bryant-TD-stretch-was.jpg

Amazing

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Who is it with the sig pic of Miles Austin doing that air plank in order to break the plane against the 'Niners? He should drop this pic in right beside it: "Best Side Plank Ever".

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I don't buy the excuse that Dez couldn't beat his man last night. As well as Amerson played Dez there's no way his frail body could out jump Dez on a jump ball in single coverage.

theSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah right.

YR

yeah

here are the numbers you want to see

Murray 4 catches 80 yds on 4 targets
Witten 5 catch 70 yds 8 tgs 1 td
Williams 6 catch 69 yds 7 tgs
Bryant 3 catch 30 yds 7 tgs 1 td plus he can't block

The fans on here either start DB threads or threads about how the Cowboys choke. Those are the most popular. What a joke it is many days on the internet.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Hey, don't all you guys allow a magnificent catch disturb your complaining about the game and each other.

It was one game.

It was one Hell of a catch.

theSHOW

Reaction score
I don't buy the excuse that Dez couldn't beat his man last night. As well as Amerson played Dez there's no way his frail body could out jump Dez on a jump ball in single coverage.

just watch the tape.

theSHOW

Reaction score
Been a while since you've been able to come out of your Dez hating cave huh[/quI'm not a groupie like u if that is what you mean. When you post a thread about his fantastic night expect a debate.

Wayne02

Reaction score

Amerson is a pretty big corner, I don't know if I'd call him frail, but I think Breeland is the corner who was checking Dez for the majority of the game.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
sprouting nonsense is what I am reading from you. The can't throw the ball to himself argument? lol

We all know your anti dez agenda. Back it up with facts. Show me where he couldn't beat his man one on one.

Dez should've caught the slant in the end zone. But if Tony brings his A game it doesn't matter.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Dez had no impact on the game besides that play.

Dropped a TD pass in the endzone.

This is the same mindset as the people whop despised Fasano.

So should Dallas simply cut this wastrel now?

It was a great catch and score.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Dez **** the bed last night. Couldn't find a way to get open once against an unproved rookie. This thread should be deleted.

Totally with you. Tired of Dez disappearing for most of games because he can't get separation against ANY DB now. It's always a contested catch or last night, just drops two TD passes back to back. He's about to be the most expensive decoy ever paid.

theSHOW

Reaction score
dez didn't play very well neither did Williams dropped to many passes

Terrance Williams 83 caught 6 passes on 7 attempts. Dez had the bad game not Terrance. Williams always gets more yards per catch and more TDs. At some point he will get targeted more.