As A Positive Side Note: Dez!

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

Terrance Williams, Jason Witten, Cole Beasley, Gavin Escobar. Compare those four with Dez Bryant.

Ps. Notice you may be a :facepalm:Dodgers fan:huh:...make sure and tune in to the game 7 tonight. I'll be watching my San Francisco Giants :thumbup:

There really isn't a comparison. They're all vastly inferior receivers.

Beas is shifty but he can be contained easily by a single defender, and isn't an outside threat.

Williams is faster, but a body catcher and has no visible aspect to his game where he's better than Bryant except as a deep threat.

Escobar gets an incomplete grade for now.

Bryant frees these guys up. The reason Williams got behind breeland on that deep ball (that was broken up) was because the safety picked up Dez. Just like about half of the other downs.

I'm actually not a dodgers fan per se. Long story short and sentiment aside, My dad is a big fan, and his dad was a big fan and it reminds me of them. Congrats to your Giants. Great organization.

... You sure you don't want a comparison with another supposed WR star?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Nice take on Brown.

Brown is one of two 2013 Pro-Bowl players (along with Joe Staley) from Central Michigan University -- which just happens to where I went to school.

Alabama Pro-Bowl players last year: Just one.

Yeah, I said it....

:D

Haha. Yeah I'm a fan of Brown's game. He's overshadowed quite a bit, but his game is very legit. I don't like small receivers, but I'd take him over guys like Marshall, Alshon, and DT. Can't teach what he's got.