As Bad As It Looked, We Still Almost won

blueblood70

Reaction score
almost .... SO CLOSE etc.. are useless statements....

no we made a game of agame we were supposed to lose, had one point

we had with under 2 mins to play thats the pint,,we get it no moral victory's but losing 2 games by less then a score shows if we clean this up we can get on a run..

its not as bad as it appears ie 1-2 13 to go..

irishline

Reaction score
We almost won because Dak has a sport hernia from carrying these bums all over the field.

Oh I thought he got it from fumbling inside his own 20 or throwing an interception on his own side of the field exactly 35 games seconds earlier in the first half. Those two mistakes dropped the team from down 15-16 to down 15-30 in less than a minute.

This is not to say I am blaming Dak. Other than that he played fine. More so that this was a team loss that all had a hand in one way or another. To think otherwise is to be disingenuous about the entirety of what led to the final outcome

Darkhound

Reaction score
no we made a game of agame we were supposed to lose, had one point

we had with under 2 mins to play thats the pint,,we get it no moral victory's but losing 2 games by less then a score shows if we clean this up we can get on a run..

its not as bad as it appears ie 1-2 13 to go..
still the outcome is almost, always the same.. dont you guys realize.. that we ow have the mentality of underdogs? How we celebreast "alsot wins" That my friend is a clear example of how much decadence this franchise had had

blueblood70

Reaction score
still the outcome is almost, always the same.. dont you guys realize.. that we ow have the mentality of underdogs? How we celebreast "alsot wins" That my friend is a clear example of how much decadence this franchise had had

new staff and new players its not the same and you dont know the ending..

some of you are just Insidious to real fans just negativity dripping all over us weighing us down.. ughh

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Apparently we’re only real fans if we are cheerleaders. Lol

th

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Oh I thought he got it from fumbling inside his own 20 or throwing an interception on his own side of the field exactly 35 games seconds earlier in the first half. Those two mistakes dropped the team from down 15-16 to down 15-30 in less than a minute.

This is not to say I am blaming Dak. Other than that he played fine. More so that this was a team loss that all had a hand in one way or another. To think otherwise is to be disingenuous about the entirety of what led to the final outcome
Dak is currently rated the 4th best qb in the nfl. This defense is going to be historically bad

blueblood70

Reaction score
Apparently we’re only real fans if we are cheerleaders. Lol

th
extreme negativity and pessimism is far from being a cheerleader's or homer..its sad actually because most of the whining is all false narratives..some of the subjects go far off the track

feels like we are in an eagles forum sometimes..ughh

suck it up buttercup

Diehardblues

Reaction score
extreme negativity and pessimism is far from being a cheerleader's or homer..its sad actually because most of the whining is all false narratives..some of the subjects go far off the track

feels like we are in an eagles forum sometimes..ughh

suck it up buttercup
We’ve had less success than Egirls this era. It should be worse.

aria

Reaction score
Improvements will come alright because we have the easiest schedule left in the league. I’m not too concerned now but if we lose to one of these scrub teams coming up then I will be very very concerned.