A'Shawn Robinson to visit Giants

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, with the trade for Gilmore, LVE re-signing for 2 years, and likely getting a receiver in FA (we cleared all that cap space), maybe we plan to address DT early in the draft (Ika, Smith, Benton). I know, I know…but, maybe Quinn will influence them.
Quinn needs to pound the table so hard for a top DT, and break it in front of Jerry, spilling his JWB. To show them this is serious....we need DT's....:laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
Quinn needs to pound the table so hard for a top DT, and break it in front of Jerry, spilling his JWB. To show them this is serious....we need DT's....:laugh:

Yeah, I have to wonder what he is telling them, after his run defense struggled last season.

JayFord

Reaction score
Giants are making some decent moves….if Barkley stays healthy next season, they probably get to double digit wins. Division is gonna be brutal next season.
it was Brutal this season and at one point all teams were at least 2 games over .500 and we did VERY well in it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are so many concerned over this.
We have the best RB ever in Pollard. I read it many times ad nauseam on here.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If you’re going to be a run oriented team (as MM alluded), don’t you need to stop it as well?

Am I wrong or are we here HOPING we make a FA splurge like Robinson, while he wouldn’t even be a top two DT on any of the other three teams in the division?

It’s not as if this hasn’t been a clear problem for years. I mean, what’s the plan here? Draft again? How’s that gone at DT?

I wouldnt have paid Hargrave, but they needed to treat the position a little more seriously this time around. The finalists lately have been VERY strong at DT.

Cin, Phil, Rams, TB, KC.

Jerry and son apparently think they have some genius plan to get around that.

CWR

Reaction score
Why are so many concerned over this.
We have the best RB ever in Pollard. I read it many times ad nauseam on here.

Let me say it again, it's not about them getting better. It's about us losing out on another potential DT. We are starving a DT right now.

Carson

Reaction score
If you’re going to be a run oriented team (as MM alluded), don’t you need to stop it as well?

Am I wrong or are we here HOPING we make a FA splurge like Robinson, while he wouldn’t even be a top two DT on any of the other three teams in the division?

It’s not as if this hasn’t been a clear problem for years. I mean, what’s the plan here? Draft again? How’s that gone at DT?

I wouldnt have paid Hargrave, but they needed to treat the position a little more seriously this time around. The finalists lately have been VERY strong at DT.

Cin, Phil, Rams, TB, KC.

Jerry and son apparently think they have some genius plan to get around that.
Signing Robinson and DJ Chark would make this the best offseason in forever

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do these guys think they can just ignore DT AGAIN!!!?!?

Hopkins is begging to come here and we have NOTHING at DT. Yet they are sitting on their hands.

What exactly is the plan?
Stephen made a wish that all their personnel problems would be solved, then he blew out the candles on his dad's cake. So, nothing to worry about.

Reactions: CWR

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me say it again, it's not about them getting better. It's about us losing out on another potential DT. We are starving a DT right now.
Maybe he is just starting to talk to teams. Again, many get so upset when info like this comes out.
I guess it goes back to days when their milk money got stolen. :lmao2:

Reactions: CWR