Ashton Jeanty RB Boise St

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Productive, freaky athlete. 5 foot 9 and 210 pounds.

Guy like this would transform this team same way Zeke did in 16. Zeke just never fully committed to staying in shape.

Hardline

Reaction score
This guy is playing his way up the draft board. May not even make it to our pick.

rambo2

Reaction score
Guy like this would transform this team same way Zeke did in 16. Zeke just never fully committed to staying in shape.
Hopefully, he makes it through the season healthy and the Cowboys can draft him.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm afraid he's going to shoot up the draft board out of our reach.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
David Johnson had basically the same college tape. Would anyone use a first on him?

There's no running back worth a first-round pick because the volume required to get value for a RB to be valuable in the short-term prevents them from having long-term value. You can't draft a player in the first round assuming you're not going to get them to a second contract.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He one of about 15 rbs in college coming into the league next year who would immediately upgrade the position. Its gotten that bad.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Off to a strong start. 5 carries, 100 yards, and was just barely tripped up inside the 5 to rob him of a TD.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sign me up.

Another big start. 13 carries, 109 yards, 2 TDs.

64-yard TD and just broke 5 or 6 tackles, dragging 2 into the endzone for another TD.

I think he has a run over 70 yards in 3 games and a 64 yarder in tonight’s game.

RBs don’t get drafted high anymore so he should be there for a mid round pick, which is where Dallas will likely end up.

rambo2

Reaction score
Sign me up.

Another big start. 13 carries, 109 yards, 2 TDs.

64-yard TD and just broke 5 or 6 tackles, dragging 2 into the endzone for another TD.

I think he has a run over 70 yards in 3 games and a 64 yarder in tonight’s game.

RBs don’t get drafted high anymore so he should be there for a mid round pick, which is where Dallas will likely end up.
He broke 5 tackles on that 2nd td.

Smith22

Reaction score
David Johnson had basically the same college tape. Would anyone use a first on him?

There's no running back worth a first-round pick because the volume required to get value for a RB to be valuable in the short-term prevents them from having long-term value. You can't draft a player in the first round assuming you're not going to get them to a second contract.
Totally disagree. People pretend 1st round draft picks are automatic starters. How many busts have we seen drafted round 1 at QB, OT, DL, CB, etc.

Quit worrying about 2nd contracts.