Assume DQ leaves to be a HC

nathanlt

Reaction score
Right, the statement that Parsons would follow Quinn was concerning... the announcers talked about that during today's game. I would hope that Jerry would pay Dan Quinn enough money NOT to leave. There's no salary cap on coaches.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Right, the statement that Parsons would follow Quinn was concerning... the announcers talked about that during today's game. I would hope that Jerry would pay Dan Quinn enough money NOT to leave. There's no salary cap on coaches.

Keep DQ.

MM can go.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
After this year. Who do we get to replace him that can run a defense as well as he does?

having said that, I hope JJ throws everything at him to stay. I haven’t ever seen such a turn around for a defense in my life.

We were supposed to expect him to leave this offseason, but he decided to stay and received a multiyear deal to do it. Now, that doesn't mean he can't leave, but not sure that he wants to.

zeke21

Reaction score
I like Quinn but feel like any defense with Micah Parsons on it is going to be good
Agree to a point.. but I think DQ has done amazing things with our historically bad D.

We had the most takeaways last season.. and this season we have been, to this week, dominate in the sack department.

In 1.25 seasons he has taken the leagues worst defence and got them into the top 10... that is more than just Parsons.

In fact I think Micah has clearly been unwell the last two weeks.. but lots of other guys stepping up. I think we are controlling the tempo of the game better.. I think our D is working better on the field. When washington went up tempo to try and throw us off balance.. our D adjusted and ended up with a punt. Despite giving up some first downs today.. overall we stepped up when it mattered.

I think DQ is calling exceptional plays and has got this unit working really well together. It would have to be one of the 'cheapest' defensive units in the league and yet producing. That is a sign of great coaching imho.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He's wants to be a HC again more than he wants the money.