Astros Playoffs!

kskboys

Reaction score
Up 2-0 on White Sox!!!

Yes, I'm guilty of looking forward. We are the best hitting team in baseball, but our pitching is only OK. Is it good enough?

Carson

Reaction score
Should be a fun ALCS! I live in Tampa and hoping they can make it there

kskboys

Reaction score
I prefer playing RedSox over TB!!!! Love it!!!

We are basically the same team, but our hitting is better. Looking forward to a great series.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I prefer playing RedSox over TB!!!! Love it!!!

We are basically the same team, but our hitting is better. Looking forward to a great series.

My second son is a big Red Sox fan. (Must have been brainwashed, wife a big Astros fan, me a "meh" baseball fan but I do follow the 'Stros).

So we'll have quite the back and forth....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Bit of an advantage for Houston or Boston already, especially if the NL series goes on for 5-6-7 games, LA and ATL will have cross country flights, jet lag could play a part. Not nearly as long from Houston to Boston as LA to Atlanta...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bit of an advantage for Houston or Boston already, especially if the NL series goes on for 5-6-7 games, LA and ATL will have cross country flights, jet lag could play a part. Not nearly as long from Houston to Boston as LA to Atlanta...

It is only a couple hundred miles difference. In a plane, it amounts to nothing…..

kskboys

Reaction score
Cain't win 'em all if you don't win the first one!!!! Great start!!!!!

The midget comes thru yet again. Fastest ever to 20 HR's in the playoffs.

kskboys

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it. We have a bunch of 3 and 4 type starters. That's not how you win a WS. Need two #1's in the off.

Blake

Reaction score
What was that? Didst thou miss that evaluation LIKE COMPLETELY?????

*bang! bang!* What was that? *bang!* Sorry, having a hard time... *bang!* .. hearing you.. over these loud *bang!* noises ... coming from the *bang!* Astros... *bang! bang!* dug out...:huh:

kskboys

Reaction score
*bang! bang!* What was that? *bang!* Sorry, having a hard time... *bang!* .. hearing you.. over these loud *bang!* noises ... coming from the *bang!* Astros... *bang! bang!* dug out...:huh:
missed it again, hey? Baseball just ain't ur thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!