AT&T Stadium aka The Dump (South)

Mannix

Reaction score
I have had it with this giant silver turd. How many opposing teams fans does Booger have to show it off to until he applies methods that other teams do to limit tickets being acquired??? Can you imagine how much orange would have been present if Denver was 6-2 or 7-1 entering the game...this annual trek for visitors every year is sickening. Seriously....is it really that big of deal for us to play at home in the playoffs??? I NEVER feel like we truly have much more than a 50/50 advantage at The Dump (South)....which is pretty much what out record has been there. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss Texas Stadium!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have had it with this giant silver turd. How many opposing teams fans does Booger have to show it off to until he applies methods that other teams do to limit tickets being acquired??? Can you imagine how much orange would have been present if Denver was 6-2 or 7-1 entering the game...this annual trek for visitors every year is sickening. Seriously....is it really that big of deal for us to play at home in the playoffs??? I NEVER feel like we truly have much more than a 50/50 advantage at The Dump (South)....which is pretty much what out record has been there. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss Texas Stadium!!!

Seems the locals aren't drinking Jerry's Kool-aid.....

Alweezy

Reaction score
This happen around the league man.. this is not college football where you're gonna see 90,000 fans strong of one team. The NFL is entertainment first and transplants are always gonna show up deep to these games. Last week the Coop chants were deafening in Minnesota.

When the playoffs roll around this will be a non issue.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We pretty much took a dump today!

KB1122

Reaction score
It bugs me they stuck Arlington, a city that took a beating in 2008, with a retractable roof that they never open. Beyond that, they went with a living-room-plus strategy, with a giant TV screen, rather than try to create passion, and atmosphere.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
That's on JJ and Co, they're in it for the money. If it would of been a Denver sellout JJ and his fat *** sons would of been high fiving it all day long!

Mannix

Reaction score
This happen around the league man.. this is not college football where you're gonna see 90,000 fans strong of one team. The NFL is entertainment first and transplants are always gonna show up deep to these games. Last week the Coop chants were deafening in Minnesota.

When the playoffs roll around this will be a non issue.
-------This happens around the league man

Maybe....other than maybe Phoenix it won't be happening with any of the teams we may have to worry about visiting in the post season. How many visiting Dallas fans would get tickets up in Green Bay, versus the 30,000 Green Bay fans that would get playoff tickets at The Dump (South)???

Tussinman

Reaction score
I've been saying it for years, it's one of the worst football experiences in the NFL.
Agreed. I remember some delusional homer had the nerve to argue with me when I said otherwise. He said it was one of the best Fan experiences in the NFL which is a complete joke (he must not get out much).

He then got butthurt when I said commentators make fun of the opposing crowd taking over our stadium and demanded proof. It's like how you ever watched a modern cowboys home game on TV ? The commentators literally mention "wow the offense is going silent count at home you don't see that very often"........

AT&T has the atmosphere of watching a tennis match at North Park Mall

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It is what it is. The best Cowboys fans are the ones who show up on the road.

But it's also not surprising to see Broncos fans show up. Any fanbase of a major city team or storied franchise will show up on the road in other stadiums as long as their team isn't completely horrible. It doesn't matter how great the home team's atmosphere may be. Cowboys fans were loud in Minnesota and NE - two places that traditionally have a good homefield advantage.

Tussinman

Reaction score
-------This happens around the league man

Maybe....other than maybe Phoenix it won't be happening with any of the teams we may have to worry about visiting in the post season. How many visiting Dallas fans would get tickets up in Green Bay, versus the 30,000 Green Bay fans that would get playoff tickets at The Dump (South)???
agreed.

Love how the narrative is "uhhh it happens league round" yet here I am watching Packers at Chiefs and the entire stadium is red......... (Yeah no green at this stadium, funny how Everytime we play Packers it's like 40 to 50% green)