AT&T Stadium aka The Dump (South)

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Most season ticket holders sell at least one game to help offset their ticket prices, so I am betting that most cowboys fans saw this as a sure win (as did a lot of fans) for the Cowboys and therefore didn’t mind selling their tickets this week.

fansince68

Reaction score
I have had it with this giant silver turd. How many opposing teams fans does Booger have to show it off to until he applies methods that other teams do to limit tickets being acquired??? Can you imagine how much orange would have been present if Denver was 6-2 or 7-1 entering the game...this annual trek for visitors every year is sickening. Seriously....is it really that big of deal for us to play at home in the playoffs??? I NEVER feel like we truly have much more than a 50/50 advantage at The Dump (South)....which is pretty much what out record has been there. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss Texas Stadium!!!
It's ALL about the Benjamin's. Same thing that allows a local power baron to increase energy prices during a historical blizzard and freeze.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
This happen around the league man.. this is not college football where you're gonna see 90,000 fans strong of one team. The NFL is entertainment first and transplants are always gonna show up deep to these games. Last week the Coop chants were deafening in Minnesota.

When the playoffs roll around this will be a non issue.

Don't think you'd ever see this somewhere like Philly, Pittsburg, hell even Cleveland and you sure wouldn't see it in Green Bay.

Been a Cowboy fan for 50 years now and I will readily admit we suck as fans. Always have, always will.

Section446

Reaction score
Agreed. I remember some delusional homer had the nerve to argue with me when I said otherwise. He said it was one of the best Fan experiences in the NFL which is a complete joke (he must not get out much).

He then got butthurt when I said commentators make fun of the opposing crowd taking over our stadium and demanded proof. It's like how you ever watched a modern cowboys home game on TV ? The commentators literally mention "wow the offense is going silent count at home you don't see that very often"........

AT&T has the atmosphere of watching a tennis match at North Park Mall
After last week (Chicago), I've now been to 23 different NFL stadiums for games; ours is dog water for gameday experience.

Alweezy

Reaction score
-------This happens around the league man

Maybe....other than maybe Phoenix it won't be happening with any of the teams we may have to worry about visiting in the post season. How many visiting Dallas fans would get tickets up in Green Bay, versus the 30,000 Green Bay fans that would get playoff tickets at The Dump (South)???

Green Bay is probably the most exclusive ticket in the league though. You have people in Green Bay that can't even go to Lambeau because of the "list". Marked up tickets on stub hub is your only option.

Every other stadium in the league though in the regular season is a transplant game. This is the nature of professional football. If I'm a Broncos fan and these are my options:

1. Spend $300+ to Fly to Denver for a home game.
2. Spend $100 to drive to Arlington for a road game.

That's why it's always going to be road fans in our stadium. If we marked up tickets and made them super expensive and made the flying home game the better option than the drive to Arlington option, then yeah the numbers would shift, but we don't have a reason to do that in the regular season. Jerryworld is a destination stadium, and that's what they want out of it.

What's funny is other teams mark up "Cowboy week" tickets as a premium when we're on the road and sell em' higher than other teams. So people who live around the country who go to those games really pay a huge price to be Cowboys fans.

Mannix

Reaction score
agreed.

Love how the narrative is "uhhh it happens league round" yet here I am watching Packers at Chiefs and the entire stadium is red......... (Yeah no green at this stadium, funny how Everytime we play Packers it's like 40 to 50% green)
Thank you

Mannix

Reaction score
we take over other stadiums, sauce for goose is sauce for gander
Those Cowboy fans that take over other stadiums aren't the same idiots who sell their home tickets to visiting fans.....most aren't even Cowboys season ticket holders

Mannix

Reaction score
Green Bay is probably the most exclusive ticket in the league though. You have people in Green Bay that can't even go to Lambeau because of the "list". Marked up tickets on stub hub is your only option.

Every other stadium in the league though in the regular season is a transplant game. This is the nature of professional football. If I'm a Broncos fan and these are my options:

1. Spend $300+ to Fly to Denver for a home game.
2. Spend $100 to drive to Arlington for a road game.

That's why it's always going to be road fans in our stadium. If we marked up tickets and made them super expensive and made the flying home game the better option than the drive to Arlington option, then yeah the numbers would shift, but we don't have a reason to do that in the regular season. Jerryworld is a destination stadium, and that's what they want out of it.

What's funny is other teams mark up "Cowboy week" tickets as a premium when we're on the road and sell em' higher than other teams. So people who live around the country who go to those games really pay a huge price to be Cowboys fans.
You could hand me a ticket and parking pass and I wouldn't drive the 30 miles to The Dump (South)....I would gladly pay for a ticket and parking if Texas Stadium was still around....and none of this has to do with the increased price.....its 100% atmosphere.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
jerry is happy with the ticket sales,

he will call it a ' morale win ' .

and will promise the HC position to Kellen . because he is A GENIUS . :facepalm:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Most season ticket holders sell at least one game to help offset their ticket prices, so I am betting that most cowboys fans saw this as a sure win (as did a lot of fans) for the Cowboys and therefore didn’t mind selling their tickets this week.
Huh, once again, it is proven that there is no such thing as a sure win in the nfl.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I have had it with this giant silver turd. How many opposing teams fans does Booger have to show it off to until he applies methods that other teams do to limit tickets being acquired??? Can you imagine how much orange would have been present if Denver was 6-2 or 7-1 entering the game...this annual trek for visitors every year is sickening. Seriously....is it really that big of deal for us to play at home in the playoffs??? I NEVER feel like we truly have much more than a 50/50 advantage at The Dump (South)....which is pretty much what out record has been there. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss Texas Stadium!!!

Money is money regardless of team affiliation

blueblood70

Reaction score
The only thing more pathetic than the team's preformance was the fact that the stadium was filled with oppossing teams fans for a mediocre Denver Broncos team that had lost 4 out of their last 5 games

we do this to others stadiums its just the NFL now..

this has zero to do with att or how jerry markets it..period end of story

we had won i believe 5 in a row at ATT now..up until today ..get over it,.let it go its ONE GAME only bad game in the first 8..

crazy day
NFL is this way
best to lose an AFC game now end the big head streak and wake up the team while not losing much ground..
Dak looked in fog not sure why maybe its his grandma and his depression..
OL was bad
DL bad for much of the run game
this was circa end of 19/2020 type game..
last week total team win, today total team loss..
Lots of teachable reboot moments, back to practice get this shizzle fixed up..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Season ticket holders take serious losses due to PSLs.

I don't blame them in trying to recoup some cost.

That isn't why we lost today.

Jerry made his money and that's that. How is he supposed to control who his season ticket holders sell to?

Mannix

Reaction score
Money is money regardless of team affiliation
There are season ticket holders for other teams that WOULDN'T DREAM of selling them...I would guess that the Cowboy fans that are selling their's are probably the ones that least need the money....the scrimp and savers are usually the ones that are the most loyal.

morat1959

Reaction score
This happen around the league man.. this is not college football where you're gonna see 90,000 fans strong of one team. The NFL is entertainment first and transplants are always gonna show up deep to these games. Last week the Coop chants were deafening in Minnesota.

When the playoffs roll around this will be a non issue.
What do the Cowboys know about the playoffs? You gotta win first to get there. Clueless!

StylisticS

Reaction score
Nfl opposing fans are showing up at other stadiums these days. Even in cities where you would think it would ever happen you se this such as Philly. Philly fans was complaining about the amount of niner fans there earlier this season.