AT&T Stadium becoming like Lambeau

shabazz

Reaction score
When the Zebras start throwing under 10 flags a game at us a home, I’ll concede its like Lambeau.

That BS holding call against CeeDee to negate a big gain, was something no Packers player would receive at Lambeau.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Remember the days when the Cowboys seemed to lose at home half of the time? When the fans were some of the quietest and lamest in the league?

Seems like now it is nearly impossible to come in there and beat the Cowboys!
Good home crowd, drafting well, getting value in free agency, have a good defense and OL at the same time…are we sure we are watching the Dallas Cowboys?

Brooksey

Reaction score
Remember the days when the Cowboys seemed to lose at home half of the time? When the fans were some of the quietest and lamest in the league?

Yes I do and I also remember losing games when we were heavy favorites, now we're blowing them out minus AZ.

These blowout wins are big, don't let anyone tell you they're not worth anything.

Reaction score
Detroit and Philthy are the only good teams coming to Dallas this year,,, "maybe" Seattle.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Its amazing how really good teams have great "Home field advantages." How good is for the Seahawks now? Remember the vaunted 12th man?