AT&T Stadium becoming like Lambeau

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember the days when the Cowboys seemed to lose at home half of the time? When the fans were some of the quietest and lamest in the league?

Seems like now it is nearly impossible to come in there and beat the Cowboys!
It's the turf. They struggle on grass...

49ers have a grass field.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GENTLEMAN AND LADIES, PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AND THANK YOU!

silvernblu

Reaction score
When the Zebras start throwing under 10 flags a game at us a home, I’ll concede its like Lambeau.

That BS holding call against CeeDee to negate a big gain, was something no Packers player would receive at Lambeau.
That was horrible. Horrible! One of the worst calls ever. And just fuels conspiracy.

Then there was a play where there was an obvious hold on Washington. I saw the flag fly right away and was like cool, that plays coming back.

Then it turns out it was something on us. I was furious!

silvernblu

Reaction score
And all your games at home so far have been against teams with losing records.
Wow! All 13 straight? I didn’t know that. Crazy the NFL has scheduled all cupcakes across three seasons. Do you think it is intentional?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Remember the days when the Cowboys seemed to lose at home half of the time? When the fans were some of the quietest and lamest in the league?

Seems like now it is nearly impossible to come in there and beat the Cowboys!
lol.

I live in Wisconsin. I hate Packer fans with a passion because of that. However, they are nuts/die hards.

Like, below 0 degrees, shirts off type of nuts. Consequently, it’s loud. Not quiet in the stadium.

I imagine y’all down south trotting out winter coats hunkered down when it’s 32 degrees lol.

Mannix

Reaction score
It's all by set formula. There is no NY conspiracy.
YES....I know there is a formula on WHO you will be playing....but what about WHERE you play them? Explain to me why a super bowl participant....Philly....has both Buffalo and Miami at home, and we have them on the road.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
YES....I know there is a formula on WHO you will be playing....but what about WHERE you play them? Explain to me why a super bowl participant....Philly....has both Buffalo and Miami at home, and we have them on the road.
Yes, home and away is all part of the formula too.

We played Buffalo and Miami at home the last time we played the AFC (2019). So this time we play them on the road. In 2027 we'll play them in Dallas. And Philly will play both on the road.