AT&T Stadium becoming like Lambeau

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lions at 8-3 leading the North. And Seattle is still 6-5.

C’mon Reid , you should know our schedule .
I guess you missed my point. After we crush Seattle, they will be called a nobody team. After we whip the lions, they will be called fools gold. I mean they should have lost to the bears and they just got wipped by the packers.

nobody

Reaction score
That is one advantage of a great defense -and- the huge curb stomps the Cowboys have been handing out. It's energizing the fans.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We finally have a home-field advantage, but unfortunately it’s not looking like we’re going to have any home playoff games unless Philly starts losing games and we continue to win. Home field this year would’ve given us a great shot to go deep in the playoffs but it’s not looking good. We’re not the same team on the road.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I guess you missed my point. After we crush Seattle, they will be called a nobody team. After we whip the lions, they will be called fools gold. I mean they should have lost to the bears and they just got wipped by the packers.
It at least will put to rest we haven’t beat any teams with a winning record . But ultimately if we want to silence the narrative we’ll have to beat Phil. And ultimately SF in playoffs .

If not then the ‘hype will have been over blown.

It could turn out to be we just aren’t a good enough team to take down those in front of us. Maybe we are just a good team not a great team.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After we crush Seattle the narrative will change AGAIN. Seattle will instantly be called a terrible team. Thats just the way it works for the Cowboys opponents.
"They started off strong, but they fell off a cliff."
"They're barely above .500!"

One or both of those will be in all caps.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You’re making a run at being the new most annoying poster since tbe idiot isn’t here anymore.

Great effort so far!!
Admittedly, there is some truth to what he said, although our 13-game streak does go back into last year and includes beating a few playoff teams at home, including the eventual Super Bowl runner-up.

Swanny

Reaction score
Remember the days when the Cowboys seemed to lose at home half of the time? When the fans were some of the quietest and lamest in the league?

Seems like now it is nearly impossible to come in there and beat the Cowboys!
You know you're old when you remember the Packers being unbeatable at home

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
For the love of everything, please C'mon Buffalo! I WILL NOT concede that #1 seed until it's mathematically out of reach. We are an absolute juggernaut at home. Haven't trailed for one second thus far.

Mannix

Reaction score
It's been a nice run at home, but look at all the chumps we've beaten....I've been correctly stating for years that we get screwed every year by The Goon and his NY henchmen, by having to face all the tough out of conference and out of division teams on the road....all the silly teams come to AT&T. I'd list everything for you, but I'm about to watch some Dallas Stars.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
After we crush Seattle the narrative will change AGAIN. Seattle will instantly be called a terrible team. Thats just the way it works for the Cowboys opponents.
To be fair, the Seahawks are likely in the middle of a 4 game (at least) losing skid.

Going from 6-3 to 6-7 is going to change the narrative of any team.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Detroit, Seattle, and Buffalo are all frauds. Look at the league as a whole. There are 32 teams and this season there are maybe 7-8 teams that are considered good.
Buffalo is certainly capable of playing with anyone. Most of their problems are self-inflicted.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's been a nice run at home, but look at all the chumps we've beaten....I've been correctly stating for years that we get screwed every year by The Goon and his NY henchmen, by having to face all the tough out of conference and out of division teams on the road....all the silly teams come to AT&T. I'd list everything for you, but I'm about to watch some Dallas Stars.
It's all by set formula. There is no NY conspiracy.