AT&T Stadium: Homefield Disadvantage

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
But does it translate to wins? You see those penalties only one or two times, perhaps. What about goal to goal and the crowd ia cheering the defense. What about crowd

You could get that information once you know how to ask the question. There is a section known as "play index" where you select the general option of what you are looking for and then you just enter in the specific sata.

There is a large mumber of options, careful, it is highly addictive. If you know how to copy and paste to an excel spreadsheet then the world of NFL stats becomes your playground.
Thankfully I'm not taking on any new addictions,,, as the ones currently in control allow no timeo_O

:thumbup:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Most popular team in the most popular sport in a state that loves football and produces a ton of football talent, it simply doesn't make sense that teams feel "comfortable" playing at AT&T but once you study the dynamics, it makes a little more sense I guess.....

plasticman

Reaction score
How good the team is from year to year is always a factor.
Not if you are comparing the team to itself. No matter how good or how bad the team was, overall, they have won more on the road than at home since theY began playing in ATT. Again, prior to that they won two thirds at Texas Stadium, half away.

swilke

Reaction score
Hey all, this is a bit unrelated to the topic at hand but does apply to AT&T Stadium since I will be making my first trip there. I have only been to one Cowboys game and that was in Cincinnati several years ago against the Bengals. I have been talking about taking a trip to Texas for years and I am finally coming to town this weekend for the Rams game. Any suggestions on places to tailgate and park? Also any suggestions on restaurants for the evening? Much appreciated in advance and Go Cowboys!!

swilke

Reaction score
As a follow up to my earlier post also wondering if taking Uber instead of parking near the stadium would be better? We will be staying near the airport.

swilke

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions? Would appreciate hearing from people that know the area.