Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I swear, if Atlanta tries another fade here, I will lose my mind.
:lmao: ya,right! Like it was ever recovered after the first time it ran away& fled,,,. ( now,you gotta read this next part in my "Ted Baxter" voice from 'bushwood' credentials IN "CADDY SHACK")

WELL,,,,WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE THEN,EH?,,,,WE'RE WAITING,,,,o_O

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
no need to get fuzzed up Alex,,,it's all in good fun.;)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm sorry that my 1st ever post here has to be one directed at a fellow Cowboys fan , but : Trent Dilfer , Brad Johnson and now Nick friggin Foles have all gotten further than our recently retired signal caller ; does that mean they're all "better" than Tony Romo ?
No.
And welcome aboard. :)

glimmerman

Reaction score
Makes me sick too, Bro!
But,just so you know? I've a half-dozen casing-liner's of lifes sandwiches ( of varying degrees of enjoyment levels) I'm quickly encompassing & covering under this awesome & quite groovy NEW word of "experiented" you've coined& minted fer' my vocabulary,,,THANKS Man!,,,and I mean that:thumbup:
Lmao.. apparently vodka increases my nomenclature and allows me to invent new words. I must use my spellcheck more often.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lmao,hey,Glimmer, Man!
I loved it,bro,,,:lmao:
And was just having some fun.:lmao:
Lol. I am just glad someone got the jist of what I was trying to say. I was sitting at a pizza place enjoying some drinks with friends and realized the game was on. I made the mistake of assuming after what the falcons did to us that they would shut the egirls and there backup qb out. Didn’t watch the game but it must have been real ugly.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol. I am just glad someone got the jist of what I was trying to say. I was sitting at a pizza place enjoying some drinks with friends and realized the game was on. I made the mistake of assuming after what the falcons did to us that they would shut the egirls and there backup qb out. Didn’t watch the game but it must have been real ugly.
It wasn't that bad in the since that it was still
' Football' but the outcome left much to be desired,,, was it good pizza? Or do you remember?:lmao:
The other night I hit my favorite pizza joint right as they were closing& cleaning up,so I hit it a couple days later( needed my fix) they said 'aren't you the guy that came in two nights ago as we were closing?' I said: ' that's me,dawg! You forced me to hit in-n-out',,,,they laid that pizza on me for free:lmao:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
:):):)

glimmerman

Reaction score
It wasn't that bad in the since that it was still
' Football' but the outcome left much to be desired,,, was it good pizza? Or do you remember?:lmao:
The other night I hit my favorite pizza joint right as they were closing& cleaning up,so I hit it a couple days later( needed my fix) they said 'aren't you the guy that came in two nights ago as we were closing?' I said: ' that's me,dawg! You forced me to hit in-n-out',,,,they laid that pizza on me for free:lmao:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
:):):)

That’s awesome, gotta love free pizza. We went to a pizza place called “slyce”. Really good pizza and full liquor bar which is rare around here. We got lucky and they changed there pizza menu and we (accidentally) ordered 2 extra larges. Had all we could eat and am actually eating the rest today. I can eat a lot of pizza and could only eat half of one. I get what your saying about it was “football”. Not many games left and it’s gonna very long offseason. Last long offseason for me was the year of the Dez catch - non catch. That ending to that season still kills me. But then again last season letting rodgers make that play after we fought to get back in the game sticks out also. Lol