Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
There's no freaking process. Pederson just beat the Falcons who are even more of a mess than the Eagirls are. Let's quit acting like the Eagirls did something more than what it was. You guys did this same thing when Chip Kelly was there.

When did Chip win a playoff game?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
To be completely honest

deep down I knew the eagles would find a way to win since I don't ever recall them being a underdog in a home playoff game during the Jeffery Lurie era

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I've always liked you( well, not so much ever since you LIED about yer' age and tried to foist yerself off as a 97 y.o. + in yer profile, but,,,:huh:,,, packing that proven track record in yer' profile ,,,,yer' probably LYING on every key stroke)
Still,,,that is an obvious truth yer' putting forth,,,:huh:,,,which is not only doubly disconcerting,,, it's damn near a mental quandary:rolleyes:
I meant 997 years old in dog years

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When did Chip win a playoff game?

I don't believe he ever won one...so is that what it was? Beat a crappy Falcons team? I mean I give the Eagirls credit. I hate them. But I think that defense is putting their team on their back and getting it done. I'm not sure how much praise I should give a offensive minded head coach who's defense is bailing him out.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
We’ve seen it in the past where a well coached team has been able to overcome the loss of their QB and continue winning. We lose ours during the season and we’re done. We start folding after losing our starting RB.

Sad but true.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I agree quinn has done poorly
In this game, and 2nd half of SB.

But he is way better than jg.
He got his team to a SB.
Jg has yet to win in div round.

I don't disagree, what I'm saying is that there's a sliding scale with coaches. The differences are so marginal and I haven't see this kind of just total meltdown back to back years by a good playoff team in YEARS. I just want to not get overly emotional. It baffles my mind a good coach like Quinn would make such poor decisions especially the Sark hiring and not back down from it.

I guess you could say I'm thinking out loud.

cej757

Reaction score
Detroit lost to the Bengals in week 16. Your argument is invalid.

No it's not. Detroit would've been 10-6 with a head to head win over Atlanta. Atlanta would've finished 9-7 and never even gotten in. It's really simple math :D

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't disagree, what I'm saying is that there's a sliding scale with coaches. The differences are so marginal and I haven't see this kind of just total meltdown back to back years by a good playoff team in YEARS. I just want to not get overly emotional. It baffles my mind a good coach like Quinn would make such poor decisions especially the Sark hiring and not back down from it.

I guess you could say I'm thinking out loud.
These guys are just coaches,
When they become HC they lack
Many qualities they need to be
A great leader.
They either learn and develop,
Or they get fired.... Except jg lol.
And then cycle repeats, owner hires another oc or DC.
Or they hire extra HC.
Quinn is a def guy, he needs to get a good oc.
But those are not easy to find.
It was shanahan that blew the SB, and he gets HC job lol.

Proof

Reaction score
They were also missing their starting MLB, and LT all season. Both excellent players. Just goes to show you some teams can/do win with backups. Backups to all pro starters.

Can we stop with the nonsense? Our team should not have fallen apart. Obviously, but we went from the best LT in the league to the worst.

Also do you not remember all the injuries we had last year? I’ll recount, lost our franchise qb, Tyron missed two games, dez missed four (but was hindered for more) Lawrence missed for Irving missed more than that, lost mo Claiborne in his best season, Maliek Collins missed over a month, Scandrick missed four games, and we went 13-3 conceding the final game. Hell we went 9-7 this year with about as bad a hand as you can get dealt.

Eagles have a phenomenal defense, Cinderella is about to turn into a pumpkin though

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol.. if it was us we dominated there back up. The falcons couldn’t have that done. Wow. The egirls fans are on a high now. Makes me sick. As what you want but they experiented on us the last game and we shut it down.
Makes me sick too, Bro!
But,just so you know? I've a half-dozen casing-liner's of lifes sandwiches ( of varying degrees of enjoyment levels) I'm quickly encompassing & covering under this awesome & quite groovy NEW word of "experiented" you've coined& minted fer' my vocabulary,,,THANKS Man!,,,and I mean that:thumbup:

Zman5

Reaction score
Can we stop with the nonsense? Our team should not have fallen apart. Obviously, but we went from the best LT in the league to the worst.

Also do you not remember all the injuries we had last year? I’ll recount, lost our franchise qb, Tyron missed two games, dez missed four (but was hindered for more) Lawrence missed for Irving missed more than that, lost mo Claiborne in his best season, Maliek Collins missed over a month, Scandrick missed four games, and we went 13-3 conceding the final game. Hell we went 9-7 this year with about as bad a hand as you can get dealt.

Eagles have a phenomenal defense, Cinderella is about to turn into a pumpkin though

OK Spags.