Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

SacredStar

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Philly gets to the superbowl this year unless they are playing the saints. If the Vikings beat the saints, then I think Philly could beat minnesota. Minnesota has a better defense, but I think that Philly offense is a lot better than Minnesota's, and Philly's defense will limit Keenum while Foles ekes out a few points, which will be enough to beat the Vikings.

Philly's offense is ranked #7, Minnesota #11.

Minnesota defense #1, Philly #4

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pederson just completed 'the process" in a 1/4th of the time. All without a QB, lt, and best lb

Meanwhile we had a perfectly healthy team last year going against the Packers mash unit without Jordy Nelson and that wasn't enough.

It's depressing being a cowboys fan these days.

There's no freaking process. Pederson just beat the Falcons who are even more of a mess than the Eagirls are. Let's quit acting like the Eagirls did something more than what it was. You guys did this same thing when Chip Kelly was there.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am all in for the Vikings going forward. Would be nice for one-eye Zim to win it.

I think they can win at Philly. I am not so sure new orleans defense can hang in there versus that running game in philly.

the flip side to that is Zimmer never beats payton, just the one time this year and both teams were very different.

Two weeks of eagles talk leading into the Super Bowl will make me just ignore football till the draft.

hsfolk

Reaction score
26231310_1782904605089553_6023651326641264040_n.jpg

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Sorry, don't buy that. You still take shots. Not all the time, but enough to make them break out of their shell coverage.
They went deep more than Philly. After the first time Philly never tried it again. Atlanta could have kept trying but it would've cost them. If not for some great defensive plays by the receivers they would have been picked off twice going deep.

Atlanta just didn't make the adjustments and they were just overpowered by a better team.

If they were playing in the Superdome it would have been another story.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Has the biggest choke job loss in NFL history in the Super Bowl no less and they just blew this game. Would you be saying this if the shoe was no the ther foot? Be honest. I was expecting this kind of response but I've never much cared for just being there unless you make some noise and I care even less for guys who lose games in the playoff and get dismantled after winning repeated or get just out coached in a game they should win. Isn't that were the Garrett hate comes from? What makes Quinn different after being way out classed coaching wise in back to back seasons to end the year? Is it because he's not the coach on this team and that makes him automatically better.

I don't have anything against Quinn but to have your team just melt down to end the season twice. It was a nice comeback attempt but the Sark hiring is questionable and the playcalling again does them in. They have two starting caliber running backs who get it done in the redzone. You don't run it?

I am kind of tired of the just because excuse for Cowboys fans.

If I was a GM looking at a guy like Quinn now I'm questioning him on his staff decisions and why they have played decided worse under him.
I agree quinn has done poorly
In this game, and 2nd half of SB.

But he is way better than jg.
He got his team to a SB.
Jg has yet to win in div round.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

We’ve seen it in the past where a well coached team has been able to overcome the loss of their QB and continue winning. We lose ours during the season and we’re done. We start folding after losing our starting RB.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brees vs case keenum

It's funny how so many people here are clueless to how well Keenum has played this year.

His TD to interception ratio, and passer rating, are better than Roethlisberger, Ryan, Cousins, Rivers, and Wilson.

Here's another:

Brees 23 TDs, 8 picks
Keenum 22 TDs, 7 picks

He's also got a top 10 rushing attack and league-leading defense behind him.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
the only chance we have is for jerry to get desperate and hire another real coach like Parcells where jerry has to restrain himself and let a football man handle the football team.
I've always liked you( well, not so much ever since you LIED about yer' age and tried to foist yerself off as a 97 y.o. + in yer profile, but,,,:huh:,,, packing that proven track record in yer' profile ,,,,yer' probably LYING on every key stroke)
Still,,,that is an obvious truth yer' putting forth,,,:huh:,,,which is not only doubly disconcerting,,, it's damn near a mental quandary:rolleyes:

Dodger12

Reaction score
We're at point now that the process is taking so long, we're about to replace players that we initially brought in to start the process. :banghead:

That's why the "process" talk was bull**** from the start but folks fell for it hook, line and sinker. Heck, they're still falling for it 8 years later. If I'd known there were so many gullible fools I would have taken up a career in sales. I'd have a fortune by now.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The only thing more nauseating at this point than Philly being in the NFC title game is Jerry Jones' drinking habit and his resemblance to HBO's Crypt Keeper..................

hsfolk

Reaction score
I'm a Saints fan, and even if we don't win tomorrow it gets me some relief to know that ATL still won't be getting a Super Bowl win anytime soon

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I thought the biggest challenge for Romo broadcasting games was having to shave on game days but it appears he’s not doing that. He has at 10 PM shadow.