Atlanta molesting St. Louis

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:
I can't believe people still hate on vick. Why stop running him if they can't stop him?

Vick is not a quarterback. He is simply a running back that throws a few passes.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Vick is not a quarterback. He is simply a running back that throws a few passes.
He is also 12-5 and heading into the nfc championship game...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Well, what happens when your QB doesn't understand the offense and can't throw as a result?

I just love how people are dogging the west coast offense because "it is not suited for the great Mike Vick." The only thing that suits Vick's talent is to take the snap and run with the ball. Other mobile quarterbacks have run this system with success in the past.

There will be a time when Vick will need to pass to win a game, and he won't be able to do it. This is why a Mike Vick led team will NEVER win a Super Bowl.

Vick is the most overrated and overhyped QB in the NFL. I'm not buying them as the team to respresent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Sorry to say it, but it is clear that Philly will represent the NFC. Philly does have a run defense, and will not let Vick run all over the field.

All opposing teams have to do is stack the box and let Vick try to win the game with his arm.

give one guy who ran this west coast off. and in first year got it down packed after just coming off of a season injury. How about you let the guy LEARN the friggin offnese before you starr saying how overrated he is.

Martice

Reaction score
However, when it comes to our own Drew Henson, many say we need to give him a few years to develop? Why do other rookies get to develop and Vick has to put up on the spot? The funny thing is that although Vick has limited time in a very complicated system, he has other attributes that allows his team to be very competative and him, a force to be reckoned with.

Also, his throwing ability has Crumpler in the Pro Bowl this year and last year.

Not bad for a running back posing as a QB.

:rolleyes: