Twitter: ATT Stadium roof to be open Sun night

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Open/closed it doesn't matter to me. If we don't slow Brees and that offense down we won't have a chance.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Doesn't this quiet the stadium a bit (already having golf clappers unless the team is on O)?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if NBC has anything to do with it being open. Maybe they encouraged it.
Maybe they told Jerry they will only show him on camera for postive things, and no glass cleaning shots, or JWB shots either....:laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I wonder if NBC has anything to do with it being open. Maybe they encouraged it.
Maybe they told Jerry they will only show him on camera for postive things, and no glass cleaning shots, or JWB shots either....:laugh:

It could also be something as simple as we are having great fall weather in Texas and it is going to be a nice day and comfortable evening in Dallas this weekend.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Open the roof, let the saints fans cheers out, quiet it down in there! LOL

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It could also be something as simple as we are having great fall weather in Texas and it is going to be a nice day and comfortable evening in Dallas this weekend.

Yes, my bet would be more on your post, than my post.
LOL

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yes, my bet would be more on your post, than my post.
LOL

Not everything has be a plot or some under the table agreement. Sometimes is just damn nice outside and with a retractable roof this game will provide a perfect time to open it up

erod

Reaction score
Gotta show off the star on top of the vidja board.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not everything has be a plot or some under the table agreement. Sometimes is just damn nice outside and with a retractable roof this game will provide a perfect time to open it up

Yep, true.
And I think it's entirely up to Jerry, he makes that decision.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. It is back. It had been replaced with the AT&T logo, but I saw what I believe was a recent view of the open stadium from above and the star is back!

Maybe since they put those eye sore AT&T Stadium lettering on top the roof, they could put the Star back on top, where it belongs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From David Moore, on the Ticket, they are estimating 40%, or some people are, to be Saints fans, but he thinks that could be on the high side of it.
But also know that there will probably be some Cowboys fans wearing black shirts, just because that what they wear at times.
Mike Fisher on the Fan earlier said about the same thing. He said it was more of a story for some reporters and the fans, than to actually talk football.

Also, will be quite a few Cowboys fans in blue jersey's.

erod

Reaction score
Lots of Saints fans in Dallas. Lots of Cowboys fans in New Orleans.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
it's simple, the Saints are a great Dome team and not go great outside a Dome. So Jerry is opening the roof, which will automatically transform AT&T to an outdoor stadium and the Saints to a bad team.................

silver

Reaction score
It should be perfect football weather. Will drop to low 70's by the 4th Q