big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Attorneys for Tiger Woods announce his divorce is final
By Jay Busbee

And so it ends.

Attorneys for Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren Woods have announced that the couple have divorced, confirming rumors that have swirled for most of 2010.

"We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future," the couple said in a joint statement that leaves zero doubt as to where their future concerns will lie. "While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us."

Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, but it's likely that Elin Woods will receive a handsome financial incentive in return for her silence. Chances are it won't approach the outlandish $750 million figure bandied about earlier this year, but once you get into 9 figures, does that first digit even matter?

Read more: http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/d...-Woods-announce-his-divorce-i?urn=golf-264562

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I sure could use a sugar daddy. I think I'll put on a wig and mosey on over there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3510938 said:
Elin is back in the dating pool, nice
Easy Tiger (Freudian slip), you've got no shot despite your clothes and hair.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
If she got with that goof, tout est possible. Hell she might even seduce you Hostile.

In any event, I am holding out for the most perfect woman in the world, Kate Beckinsale. She just has to divorce the goof she is with and then I am in there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3510981 said:
If she got with that goof, tout est possible. Hell she might even seduce you Hostile.

In any event, I am holding out for the most perfect woman in the world, Kate Beckinsale. She just has to divorce the goof she is with and then I am in there.
She could try, but she'd fail miserably. I'm committed 100% to my wife.

Kate is incredible eye candy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3510989 said:
I don't know man, my dad used to say a stiff ,,, has no conscience.
Yeah, but I'm not for sale at any price. I get stiff down there I go sweet talk my wife. Never fails.

burmafrd

Reaction score
will be interesting to see how much she gets. Its obscene she should get anywhere near 100 million. He was a world class golfer before he married her so she frankly had little to do with him getting anywhere.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I heard it was 750 million but she cannot write a tell all book, cannot go on Oprah or any other show to tell about the divorce, no movie deal and cannot divulge anything about his affairs/sex addiction etc. She must have some major ,,, on him.

It also includes future support, child support etc. She is entitled to maintain the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed and to ensure her children do not suffer financially when with her. While they have joint custody, she will be the primary caregiver as Eldrick is always on the road.

She might not have had anything to do with him earning much of his fortune but she gave up her career for him, squeezed out two children for him, no longer has a model body etc

She is entitled if you ask me.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
burmafrd;3511014 said:
will be interesting to see how much she gets. Its obscene she should get anywhere near 100 million. He was a world class golfer before he married her so she frankly had little to do with him getting anywhere.

:lmao2: Ahhh, burm. It comes down to a woman and her kids. It's a complete feminist society when divorce is exercised. ESPECIALLY when infidelity is the reason. She could have stuff his grandmother willed him, if so inclined.

burmafrd

Reaction score
So Canadian $100 million is not enough to support her in style? That is pathetic even for you. This more than compensates her for giving up her career which was not all that. And Having Kids is that expensive?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well I don't feel sorry for Tiger he made his bed now he has to sleep in it. I do hope that he can get his game back in order for next year and bring the excitement he has given fans for years back to the game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3511783 said:
Well I don't feel sorry for Tiger he made his bed now he has to sleep in it. I do hope that he can get his game back in order for next year and bring the excitement he has given fans for years back to the game.

As soon as he gets back on the sleeping with tramps war path, I'm sure his game will return. Thats what powered his game in the first place! :laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Seven;3511489 said:
:lmao2: Ahhh, burm. It comes down to a woman and her kids. It's a complete feminist society when divorce is exercised. ESPECIALLY when infidelity is the reason. She could have stuff his grandmother willed him, if so inclined.

Men's opinions on property divisions in a divorce never cease to amaze me. I have a feeling you guys would think differently if it were your sister or daughter getting divorced.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;3511073 said:
I

She might not have had anything to do with him earning much of his fortune but she gave up her career for him, squeezed out two children for him, no longer has a model body etc

She is entitled if you ask me.
What career? She was a nanny. That model biz was just to save face. lol

But whatever, Elin just made the biggest come up of the century and Tiger made the biggest **** up of the century. *shrug*

Relationships fail all the time, so while it sucks. It happens.

IMO, if their marriage didn't have other problems, they might've been able to recover from this. Looks to me that foundation was rocky already, he just gave her the ammunition to get out of a bad situation.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
peplaw06;3511824 said:
Men's opinions on property divisions in a divorce never cease to amaze me. I have a feeling you guys would think differently if it were your sister or daughter getting divorced.

Nope. My daughter is taught and practices fairness. She is taught to not thrive off the hard work of others, not take what is not hers and more importantly; material possessions are just that. Nothing more. She will be raised to not have to rely on a man in order for her to function in life. I want my children to be able to stand alone. Strong and more importantly, proud.

If children are involved then financial restitution should be that of as if the divorce never happened. From a financial aspect life goes on as normal. Simple as that.

I'm not taking a stance here nor am I thumping my chest. I abhorr thieves and the notion that taking from a person for personal gratification as a method of payback is beneath us as human beings.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
peplaw06;3511824 said:

I think many of these cases of wealthy men these woman get more than their fair share. Tiger had made his money well before he married her she contributed very little. However they have kids and they should be taken care of as should his ex-wife but the price tag seems excessive.