Aubrey's (Butter) missed FG

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Am i the only one who was glad to have the perfect record over heading into the postseason? I always felt perfect stats create more pressure above what is already a high pressure situation. This allows him to go out and do what he does without the perfect streak hanging over him (in a playoff scenario).

blueblood70

Reaction score
Am i the only one who was glad to have the perfect record over heading into the postseason? I always felt perfect stats create more pressure above what is already a high pressure situation. This allows him to go out and do what he does without the perfect streak hanging over him (in a playoff scenario).
It is better to get it out of the way and him hitting that 50 yarder straight down the middle of the end of the game was good for him.. But yes if he had kept the record it is much more pressure going in you know much like the New England patriots had a perfect record and got beat by the wild card team in the Super Bowl did lose that perfect season I think they would have traded the game or a loss along the way in the regular season for that Super Bowl ring

Momanpr100

Reaction score
It is better to get it out of the way and him hitting that 50 yarder straight down the middle of the end of the game was good for him.. But yes if he had kept the record it is much more pressure going in you know much like the New England patriots had a perfect record and got beat by the wild card team in the Super Bowl did lose that perfect season I think they would have traded the game or a loss along the way in the regular season for that Super Bowl ring
Yes that 50 yarder straight down the middle was a sigh of relief

glimmerman

Reaction score
That was not his fault. And it pisses me off. You can’t block and do your job for 2 or 3 seconds. With points on the line. We made a ST play later and that was great but block for this man. He gets you points and his kicks are good..

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. 38/38 going into the postseason would have been a ton of pressure. He's going to be a difference maker.

rags747

Reaction score
Officially he missed two today so he’s 36/38 I believe For the season.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You're not alone brother. I wondered if I was the only one starting to dread that this guy was perfect. Yips are just part of the package. Have to get over one first.