Audio: Crayton in locker room today

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
Crayton should have been told that his role was going to change,but he wasn't.But then again he should have gone to the staff with his gripe instead of compounding the issue by going to the press instead.Although in defense of the staff,maybe they tried to explain the situation to Crayton but he couldn't here them because his gums were flapping.

Craig

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
DanTanna;3028251 said:
To the poster who said if Crayton keeps this up he should be benched for actions detrimental to the team - I agree. Don't kill me, but Werder said yesterday in his rant that the Cowboy's coaches needed to be tougher and not nutless bovines. It worked for Brandon Marshall. I agree with Werdsak that we need to be tougher.

Now how did Crayton find out about the demotion? Was he lining up in drills and Miles cut right in front of him?

Crayton - "Miles *** are you doing?"
Miles - "Coach told me to jump in front of you"
Crayton - "OH HELLS NO! JASON....JAAAASON" :)

:laugh2:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DanTanna;3028251 said:
To the poster who said if Crayton keeps this up he should be benched for actions detrimental to the team - I agree. Don't kill me, but Werder said yesterday in his rant that the Cowboy's coaches needed to be tougher and not nutless bovines. It worked for Brandon Marshall. I agree with Werdsak that we need to be tougher.

Now how did Crayton find out about the demotion? Was he lining up in drills and Miles cut right in front of him?

Crayton - "Miles *** are you doing?"
Miles - "Coach told me to jump in front of you"
Crayton - "OH HELLS NO! JASON....JAAAASON" :)

So it's tougher to just beat around the bush and let out little hints about a change in the rotation rather than to go to a man face to face and tell him he's being replaced in the starting lineup?

That's not my world.

newlander

Reaction score
AS I said in other threads: stop sucking Pat. Also stop whining to the media. This guy is as bad or worse than Ellis ever was. At least Ellis produced and was worth the nonsense.....Crayton is so much more trouble than he's worth it isn't even funny...can you imagine him doing this on Jimmy's team or even the Tuna? Good lord................

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
zrinkill;3028280 said:
But yet nothing in the way of an explanation...

Do you have anything of substance to add to this thread are are you just here to troll?

;)

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3027822 said:
Crayton: If you give up a 1st, a 3rd, and a 6th for a guy... He's gotta play.
Translation: They were in la la land when they reached out and got RW11.

Dallas recieved a 5th from Detroit which was the #1 overall in the 5th.

In contrast the Dallas 6th round choice was slotted mid-late tier.