Twitter: Austin out with concussion symptoms

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I'm trying really hard to formulate a conspiracy as to why: Austin has a concussion, Jets need a WR, we're going to trade him away to the Jets, Wilson and Smith..come on down!!

Maybe it's the 12 pots of coffee jitters, but I can't seem to come up with anything at the moment

blueblood70

Reaction score
save him for big game in big moment and mainly Punt returns.. he is by far our best PR.. hes not needed on Offense..

BTW we dont see every play or hit..its easy for a concussion to happen, maybe on that one where his guy and the giants ran into him? other plays we dont see he could have been kneed to the head after being tackled..

he fragile yes.. or unlucky..we can use his talents..

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
That guy was in on like three plays. He is the must fragile football player that have ever seen. SMDH!

It's the NFL bro. Thousands of bigger guys have washed out in MUCH less time than Austin. Brutally violent game and Austin is tiny. I expect him to break in half every time he's hit. Just like I did with Beasley. GIve the guy a break. He might want to start thinking about life after the NFL while he still can.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
save him for big game in big moment and mainly Punt returns.. he is by far our best PR.. hes not needed on Offense..

BTW we dont see every play or hit..its easy for a concussion to happen, maybe on that one where his guy and the giants ran into him? other plays we dont see he could have been kneed to the head after being tackled..

he fragile yes.. or unlucky..we can use his talents..

Yep, talented but tiny. Remember, each subsequent concussion takes less impact than the one prior to it. Aikman has made that clear many times with his...I've heard Staubach say it before about his too.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not understand the fascination with Tavon Austin. He has never been productive anywhere he's been and he can't stay healthy. He's a waste of a roster spot.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is tough as he is, that crowd noise can be brutal:thumbup: