Twitter: Austin out with concussion symptoms

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he is always hurt seems like when brown comes off of pup maybe they release austin

Reactions: BAT

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Tavon Austin so I won't bag on him here but he said he must of gotten the concussion during blocking. I think I recall one run in which he ran to the right and blocked the guy on the end of the line. Must of been when it happened. If not then I don't know. Hope he gets right and back as I feel that Kellen knows how to use him properly. In the meantime next man up.....Wally Pipped perhaps...We have riches in talent this year and this train waits for noone.

You're right. They mentioned on the radio shows that it happened during a receiver crack-back block.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cobb has some hurt ribs too.

I wonder if Pollard can return punts?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Concussions are no laughing matter. I had a few, spent the night in the hospital for one of them. Both of the whites in my eyes were blood red from the veins busting.

I had seizures for years after having multiple concussions in 7th and 8th grade playing SS. My dad swears that I got a standing ovation after hitting a WR so hard you could hear it in the stands. I remember knowing what play they were going to run because they used the same formation earlier and hitting him but everything after that is a blur.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yep, talented but tiny. Remember, each subsequent concussion takes less impact than the one prior to it. Aikman has made that clear many times with his...I've heard Staubach say it before about his too.
Ya,and they seem to linger more&more intensely too,even from like a 70% reduced power impact from that which initiated the original concussion ( mostly if the"impact" strikes the same spot/side of the head,,,cuz' I knowo_O