Austin "over 400 yards of offense" Davis

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The defense is a weakness. I think we all knew that since training camp. Not exactly breaking news. With that said, I'd much rather them win these games than lose. Who knows, maybe they somehow win enough to make things mildly interesting in December.

As for Davis, he looks the part of a solid QB prospect based on his performance the past 2 weeks. St Louis may have something there.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
We let a zero on a zero team burn us and we are happy.

That's 2 wins in 3 games against teams without starting QBs.
We lost the game vs the starting QB.

Just posting facts.

Noted and agree.

Spencer and Lawrence have to be able to generate a better pass rush from the ends. Shouldn't they? The lack of a pass rush is a serious concern.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Austin Davis is better than Bradford. Bradford is terrible.

Last I checked, Locker was a starting QB. Unless they had their starter go down to injury before the 2nd game that I am not aware of.

CowboyShuy

Reaction score
5, 11, 7 and 3 games in last four years.

Yes, you are oh so right.

Could you please tell me who is the starting QB for the Titans.

You might also want to point out that this defense is playing with backup MLB, backup OLB, and both backup Defensive Ends.

TwistedMetal

Reaction score
We won the game, no one got injured badly and we have a Sunday night game this week. The team is far from perfect, there are glaring issues but you address those each week in preparation for the next game.

Zordon

Reaction score
'11 giants made a killing off backup qbs. i think they played against 6 or 7.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Claiborne is horrendous. The Rams targeted him, but what they did that was smart was they would throw the ball underneath to somebody that wasn't Claiborne's guy because not only can Claiborne not tackle, but he shows ZERO desire to fight off a block. It's embarrassing to see out there.

Wilcox takes too many bad angles and this defense is filled with guys with terrible tackling techniques....no small wonder why we get so many injuries on defense. Claiborne, Wilcox, Hitchens, Carr, etc...all terrible tackling techniques that are likely to not make the tackle and get themselves and other teammates injured.

With that said, I'm happy with the effort that the defense...sans Claiborne...is making.

YR

Ren

Reaction score
Davis looks legit, just because you never heard of him before yesterday doesn't mean he's a zero

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Davis looks legit, just because you never heard of him before yesterday doesn't mean he's a zero

He did make some great throws on the day, kid has a good arm. Given the problems with Bradford, Davis will get a good chance to prove himself this year.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
We let a zero on a zero team burn us and we are happy.

That's 2 wins in 3 games against teams without starting QBs.
We lost the game vs the starting QB.

Just posting facts.

Ha Ha, already banished to the Rant Zone. No mention of eli, Jerry or Garrett either.

I get what you're saying tho.