Austin "over 400 yards of offense" Davis

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Lol yeah... It's still a rant. A valid one, but a rant nonetheless.

A win is great, but many are in the "enjoy the win" mode and dont question anything. You cant ignore the Rams receivers dropping passes, the calls that went our way, the blown coverage on the Dez 68 yd TD etc. Take that play away and Dez had what, 21 yds? This team didnt quit which is great. We also had a lot go away for the comeback.

EST_1986

Reaction score
We let a zero on a zero team burn us and we are happy.

That's 2 wins in 3 games against teams without starting QBs.
We lost the game vs the starting QB.

Just posting facts.

Fact is we won... Thread gets a
fff.png

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
'11 giants made a killing off backup qbs. i think they played against 6 or 7.

What I really like about this post is, well, two things:

1. You had the nerve to post it, when the '11 giants had a pass rush
2. My mistake, it was only one thing. Never mind.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
99% of the games are decided by 1 blown coverage, 1 blown call by the refs, etc.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Davis looks legit, just because you never heard of him before yesterday doesn't mean he's a zero

No man, Kurt Warner was a zero. Johnny Unitas was a zero. Bart Starr was a zero. Tony Romo is a zero. If we were beating QBs like Heath Shuler, Jim Druckenmiller, and Rick Mirer we could be proud.

Zordon

Reaction score
What I really like about this post is, well, two things:

1. You had the nerve to post it, when the '11 giants had a pass rush
2. My mistake, it was only one thing. Never mind.

Why are you so grumpy? Didn't we win yesterday? Sheesh...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Good deal man. You're upset that the Cowboys beat a back up QB. I'm glad we won regardless.

You can be unhappy about it for me. That works for me.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Good deal man. You're upset that the Cowboys beat a back up QB. I'm glad we won regardless.

You can be unhappy about it for me. That works for me.

He just wants something to complain about so now he's upset with us winning, he would love it so much if we would lose so he would have a justified complaint.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nobody is telling you your Taco Bell is made with Kobe beef...that is probably the voices in your head.

You MIGHT have heard your Taco Bell is made with real beef...that would be another story and less hyperbole.

Always putting things into a clearer picture BP.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not grumpy.

Tired of being told my Taco Bell is made with Kobe beef.

Maybe just enjoy your Fourth Meal while you have it? You might have to get nothing and like it this weekend.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
A win is great, but many are in the "enjoy the win" mode and dont question anything. You cant ignore the Rams receivers dropping passes, the calls that went our way, the blown coverage on the Dez 68 yd TD etc. Take that play away and Dez had what, 21 yds? This team didnt quit which is great. We also had a lot go away for the comeback.

That wasn't a blown coverage, per say........Dez juked the dude out of his jock. Turned him inside.

It was nice to see them keep their heads up and play ball despite the secondary.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
but winning right? We are winning aren't we?

There have been people in the past who only will post if the team loses.

I used to think it was just my imagination. But I tracked a few posters two seasons ago.

Sure enough they ONLY posted when the team lost.

They would not show up after a win.

They seemed happy as pig in the mud and poop when the team. Would start multiple threads and post in other multiple threads with the same stuff over and over. You could see an aura of happiness in it all.

When the team would win..nada, nothing, in hiding like it never happened.

Thankful most of those posters are no longer with this forum...at least if they are they are here under a different name.