Available edge rushers

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not suggesting we break the bank but would be nice to hear Stephen made some calls to atleast inquire.

If Vernon wants 8 million guaranteed, say no. But what if he'd be cool with a million dollar base salary, tons of incentives that add up to 8+ if he plays well. We lose nothing by asking we lose everything by not asking.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would think guys like Dion Jordan, Adrian Clayborn and Beasley could be viable pickups to be able to come and backup and take some of the snaps.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Dallas will go to a 3-4 this week until they can figure this out. Bohanna is your NT, Urban on the edge and another on the other edge.

Mannix

Reaction score
Nothing you can do about Lawrence! But they can focus on that RedZone offense. Dak should be watching film on how Brady used the middle of the endzone and wasn't focused solely on throwing to the pylon over in the corner trying to play it safe all the time.
Been saying that for years…our red zone passing game seems to only include passes through toward 10% of the field…5% on both outer edges…strange as hell…it was crazy to me that some of you were anointing Junior as the best OC in the NFL….after another LOSS and more red zone trouble….weird where some of you have the bar set….sad too!

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas will go to a 3-4 this week until they can figure this out. Bohanna is your NT, Urban on the edge and another on the other edge.
You really think this team will change on the fly??? Have we not seen them for the last 20+ years lol

Only team that doesn’t adapt and overcome

Rayman70

Reaction score
Trent Murphy is a fit. I would call him. I wouldnt stop there...I would poach the guy we had here already from Zona's practice squad. The name escapes me..Maybe someone can help me on that..I mean that kid had a decent showing in Preseason. We DID invest 2 years in him..

Rayman70

Reaction score
Randy White could probably still get two sacks!
agree. The Manster can still get it done.He still has more toughness and want to in his lil finger than some of our defenders do.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Adrian Clayborn played for Quinn and should be available. Ron Del Carter is yet another. We won't spend generously -- that's for sure. :grin:

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
These guys have been out there, available. Why would we sign a guy to start at DE when we weren’t even interested in him as a backup?