Available edge rushers

cej757

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin might get a call. Didn't he play for Atlanta last season?

RamziD

Reaction score
We’re not getting any DEs, just like we aren’t getting any OL or K. If we make any moves it’s to poach someone off a practice squad. DAL doesn’t make any significant intra-season moves unless they can pull off a big trade before the trade deadline.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing, but him and Tank dont really play the same position
I could see them using Basham, Anae and Gholston in that Lawrence role but use Beasley in certain packages or situations. Kind of like the way he is doing the LBs.

Parsons will also need to get home when he rushes the passer

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
go get Curtis Weaver off the Browns practice squad. He had 34 sacks in college and he was also the only defensive player in college football to ever average 9.5 sacks or better during a three-year stint. He hasn't played a game yet in the NFL because of injury and he would be cheap... with only 4.5mil of cap space you kind of have to go cheap. The general rule for most pass rushers is if you get sacks in college you get sacks in the NFL; worth a shot

eromeopolk

Reaction score
go get Curtis Weaver off the Browns practice squad. He had 34 sacks in college and he was also the only defensive player in college football to ever average 9.5 sacks or better during a three-year stint. He hasn't played a game yet in the NFL because of injury and he would be cheap... with only 4.5mil of cap space you kind of have to go cheap. The general rule for most pass rushers is if you get sacks in college you get sacks in the NFL; worth a shot
He also went to the Cowboys farm system school Boise St.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
There's only one solution go get Dware!!!! Haha

In all seriousness all of those guys arent currently signed for a reason and I don't know how much they can help beyond those already on the roster. Vernon would be the only no brainer, but I don't think he's recovered and by the time he may be ready, Lawrence is probably long back.