Avengers 4 Trailer

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't spoil the title reveal for my fellow fanatics, but here is the long-awaited, much-anticipated Avengers 4 trailer. When they say "Teaser", they really mean it!

Let me know what y'all think?

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I LIKE it! Between Avengers 4 and Captain Marvel, I can't wait for 2019. Ok, ok, there are a "few" other items I am looking forward to in 2019. :)

I agree, it's going to be an introduction to a big part of the future (Captain Marvel) along with a closing chapter on 10 years of epic films and characters. It's going to be so interesting to see where things go from here, and what the future has in store for us.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still, too far away lol.

Sorry, have May stuck in my head from looking at the future release dates a little while back.

I agree with you on the scheduling. Too far away! :laugh:

To be honest, despite what looks like a Midas touch, Disney's recent scheduling has me confused.

It seems like they rushed too much too soon in terms of releases in the summer (Infinity War, Solo, Ant-Man and the Wasp) and now have nothing here during the winter of 2018.

Questionable decision making to me.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In the comments section of the YouTube trailer for Avengers 4, someone posted the movie title with an embedded photo of Jason Garrett.

Now, that's funny. My first thought was, "which 'Zoner posted that?"

:muttley:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I agree with you on the scheduling. Too far away! :laugh:

To be honest, despite what looks like a Midas touch, Disney's recent scheduling has me confused.

It seems like they rushed too much too soon in terms of releases in the summer (Infinity War, Solo, Ant-Man and the Wasp) and now have nothing here during the winter of 2018.

Questionable decision making to me.

They currently have the number one movie for two weeks running - Ralph Breaks the Internet.

They have Mary Poppins Returns just before Christmas as well.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They currently have the number one movie for two weeks running - Ralph Breaks the Internet.

They have Mary Poppins Returns just before Christmas as well.

I guess they went strictly for the kids this year?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't spoil the title reveal for my fellow fanatics, but here is the long-awaited, much-anticipated Avengers 4 trailer. When they say "Teaser", they really mean it!

Thanks for posting. First, there was Loki. Next up was Ultron. Now they will truly live up to their name.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting. First, there was Loki. Next up was Ultron. Now they will truly live up to their name.

I so love that the heroes "lost" in round 1 of the fight. It was a brilliant way to go, knowing you had two films to work with. I still can't believe that I didn't see it coming! :omg:

Juggernaut

Reaction score

Jbm4W2e.gif

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I like it... Want to see Captain Marvel in one of the upcoming trailers for THIS movie.