Awesome Game ...Congratulations

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Congratulations Hos, Reality, Moderators and fan members here at the Zone. The Cowboys represented their home field in an outstanding manner, befitting of an NFC-East team.

While we came to play, the Cowboys did also. I wish the Eagles would have won the game, but TO proved that he is still an outstanding wide-receiver threat.

Don't get too comfortable though ...;)

Good game!

Phoenix Talon

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
dON't forget ROMO!

hEY, YOU guys were better then I thought--really.....never that I could type that......proud of myself.

Thanks

Go Cowboys!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2262632 said:
dON't forget ROMO!

Didn't forget Romo, but TO would have been my Cowboy's MVP. Romo relies on your OL to protect him as his throws the ball according to the play route (not down playing the position, just stating a fact) ...on the otherhand, TO or any receiver must not only run the route correctly, but they must also separate from their defender, and make any adjustments to the ball; not to mention ultimately catching the football and running the yards required to obtain a first down or touchdown.

Didn't forget Romo ...he did a good job by not having excessive turnovers or penalties.

I'm just trying to give you my perspective, I'm sure you see it differently, that's expected.

PT

k19

Reaction score
Where the heck you been brother havent seen you in forever it seems.

Thanks for the good game. I wasnt really suprised at how good the Eagles were, well I actually was suprised they looked THAT good. Back in the chase now that Donovans looking better than last year but you still need a TRUE WR threat. I'm sure Philly fans everywhere were wondering what ifs as far as not having Curtis.

Quit being such a good sport, you'll give eagles fans a bad name ;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;2262661 said:
Didn't forget Romo, but TO would have been my Cowboy's MVP. Romo relies on your OL to protect him as his throws the ball according to the play route (not down playing the position, just stating a fact) ...on the otherhand, TO or any receiver must not only run the route correctly, but they must also separate from their defender, and make any adjustments to the ball; not to mention ultimately catching the football and running the yards required to obtain a first down or touchdown.

Didn't forget Romo ...he did a good job by not having excessive turnovers or penalties.

I'm just trying to give you my perspective, I'm sure you see it differently, that's expected.

PT

Yep, that was one heckuva game by both teams. But the Cowboys were the better team last night.

One thing though, don't all QB's rely on their offensive line? Even McNabb relies on his offensive line, but tends to use his legs more than most QB's in the league because the pocket is not always going to stay in tact.

That pocket failed Donovan quite a bit last night, but due to his strength and athleticism, he kept some drives alive. Except in the fourth quarter.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Fletch;2262674 said:
That pocket failed Donovan quite a bit last night, but due to his strength and athleticism, he kept some drives alive. Except in the fourth quarter.

Really?

The Eagles pass protection was outstanding last night. Personally, the times we did get to him was because there was really good coverage downfield.

On the other hand, Tony Romo ran for his life quite a bit last night.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Class move Talon!

You're team looked great too.

I'm sure that next game will be a wild one too.

That game was like a heavyweight prize fight!

The NFC East looks like it's living up to its' billing as the league's best divison.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
stasheroo;2262699 said:
Class move Talon!

You're team looked great too.

I'm sure that next game will be a wild one too.

That game was like a heavyweight prize fight!

The NFC East looks like it's living up to its' billing as the league's best divison.

Appreciate th gesture. Looks like the NFC-East Beasts are back!!!

PT

Smith22

Reaction score
I warned you about our special teams. Folk and Jones were money in the bank.

Good game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i11.***BLOCKED***/albums/a200/wet_from_birth/car_ramrod.gif

CAR RAMROD!!!

On a serious note, thanks for the congrats.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
What's happening BP ...I see you're still one of the coolest Mods on the Zone (we have history don't you know)!

Gave you a run for your money, but looks like the Cowboys wanted the game a little more than we did.

Until we meet again ...my friend!;)

Phoenix-Talon

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon;2262732 said:
What's happening BP ...I see you're still one of the coolest Mods on the Zone (we have history don't you know)!

Gave you a run for your money, but looks like the Cowboys wanted the game a little more than we did.

Until we meet again ...my friend!;)

Phoenix-Talon

Game was an instant classic. Sucked if you like defense, great if you loved offense.

Only the second game of the season but I think it could be said without argument that the NFC Beast is back.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I think the Beast is back too. I can't wait to see how our division does against the AFC or other NFC divisions (other than than the Rams).

You'd better believe the Eagles aare going to slam down on some teams this year.

PT

sacase

Reaction score
That was an amazing game, it had a superbowl feel to it. McNabb looked like the McNabb of old and was making plays all day and Westbrook is almost unstopable. Good game PT!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
sacase;2262742 said:
That was an amazing game, it had a superbowl feel to it. McNabb looked like the McNabb of old and was making plays all day and Westbrook is almost unstopable. Good game PT!

Cowboys look strong this year ...thanks for the gesture sacase.

PT

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2262715 said:
http://i11.***BLOCKED***/albums/a200/wet_from_birth/car_ramrod.gif

CAR RAMROD!!!

On a serious note, thanks for the congrats.

Meow! :)

vicjagger

Reaction score
PT,

Thank you. Now I just have one request: Please demolish the Squeelers.

That will be all.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
vicjagger;2262765 said:
PT,

Thank you. Now I just have one request: Please demolish the Squeelers.

That will be all.

Yeah, I thought that upcoming game too. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Eagles beat up on the Steelers, being that I live so dang close to Pittsburgh and have to hear all about the Steelers, all the freakin time.

But then again, if the Steelers squeeked by vs. the Eagles, it wouldn't hurt my feelings either b/c that definitely helps us.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;2262628 said:
Congratulations Hos, Reality, Moderators and fan members here at the Zone. The Cowboys represented their home field in an outstanding manner, befitting of an NFC-East team.

While we came to play, the Cowboys did also. I wish the Eagles would have won the game, but TO proved that he is still an outstanding wide-receiver threat.

Don't get too comfortable though ...;)

Good game!

Phoenix Talon

One thing....
No Westbrook - No team.....
Great game.

Mcnabb - I think - was at fault on the two fumbles.