Awesome Training Camp Footage

chargrove

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
LOL, yep, she's pretty hot, if I do say so myself...

She is pretty in the face, nice hair...but I just can't get past that onion. Not my type.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
chargrove said:
She is pretty in the face, nice hair...but I just can't get past that onion. Not my type.
OMG, you don't like onions, that's my first time ever hearing that. :) ...

chargrove

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
OMG, you don't like onions, that's my first time ever hearing that. :) ...

Oh I like onions. I'm an onion professional. I've seen many, many onions. But hers just doesn't do it for me. She is pretty, though.

Big D

Reaction score
chargrove said:
Oh I like onions. I'm an onion professional. I've seen many, many onions. But hers just doesn't do it for me. She is pretty, though.

What?????? :confused:

Big D

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Booty=onion

I'm definately hip to that BS ;) ..

I'm just tryin to understand exactly how this particular onion does not appeal to char. Must be smoking. Quincy is that you???

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Dexter Nguyen said:
I'm definately hip to that BS ;) ..

I'm just tryin to understand exactly how this particular onion does not appeal to char. Must be smoking. Quincy is that you???
Oh okay, lol!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chargrove said:
Okay, AB I'm not worried about. You on the other hand........... :eek:

How? Why? Huh?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Ha, ha, how are you??
I am doing great, just busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. Some of the contractors that are working for me are bumbling idiots and I got to do way more baby-sitting then I am accustomed too. Oh well I guess that is why they pay me the big bucks. :rolleyes:

What about you? How are you doing?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
chargrove said:
To each its own but man you ain't right. Nothing like an onion, the good ones always bring a tear to my eye.

chargrove

Reaction score
Man her onion is too poochy. More of a rump than an onion. I like 'em a little skinnier and toned up.