Twitter: Awuzie vs Barkley

8FOR!3

Reaction score
He was moving.

He’s going to be the #1 CB in Dallas very soon. Really good.

What I like about him so much is just how tough he is. He will hit and tackle as good as any corner in the league.

I'm big on him and Jourdan Lewis. Anthony Brown to me is just OK though, it will hurt if we lose Byron Jones, hopefully Awuzie/Lewis can make up for it and we can continue to draft well.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
He was moving.

He’s going to be the #1 CB in Dallas very soon. Really good.

What I like about him so much is just how tough he is. He will hit and tackle as good as any corner in the league.

Unfortunately, I think his ball skills are horrendous. More than once (including this past Sunday), I've seen him give up long receptions on plays on which he was right on the receiver's hip.

Give me Lewis. Just as good a tackler, just as sticky in coverage but with the added bonus that he can actually take the ball away.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad this got mentioned. I was pretty shocked he chased down Barkley when it happened, but it was so early in the game I forgot about it until now.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think his ball skills are horrendous. More than once (including this past Sunday), I've seen him give up long receptions on plays on which he was right on the receiver's hip.

Give me Lewis. Just as good a tackler, just as sticky in coverage but with the added bonus that he can actually take the ball away.
I really like Lewis as well. Time will tell on this debate. But I do like both a lot